on 25 April 2013
I have attempted to contact this dealer and sent 4 emails to their direct email address as well as here on Amazon and they seem to keep ignoring my messages. I was really happy with this external battery pack but now after 2 months of using it doesn't charge more than maybe 30-40% charge after its been charged fully overnight.
And I keep getting messages that pop up saying "charging is not supported on this device" it is at the moment blinking all blues showing completely full but still doesn't charge the phone! Or charging just stops so I think either it over time stops charging the phone or I have a faulty pack...REGARDLESS I DON'T APPRECIATE THE COMPANY NOT RESPONDING TO MY MESSAGES.
Kayko
kaykony@gmail.com
on 8 March 2013
It is brilliant I pop it in my handbag and when the battery is nearly finished
you just slip on the external battery. The iphone 5 battery life is not good, I find the external battery far longer than the original battery life. I get full use of my phone now from 9 to midnight I could no longer imagine not
having it.
Having owned an Iphone 3G I always liked having an extra power supply on the move as well as a case to protect it. I previously owned a Juice Pack which was fantastic and my hopes were high for this when I purchased it. On receiving it however I was disappointed. On sliding the Iphone into the case, the case did not sit flush with the phone and on one side my Iphone the screen protruded past the side of the case. Not a great start. I also felt that the phone was not securely in the case and I was concerned that the case would come off the phone causing the connector to snap. On the back of the case is a little flip out stand that in principle is a good idea but was extremely flimsy and I felt it could break very easily. The battery charge has 4 lights on the front indicating how much charge is left (100, 75, 50 and 25%) and there is a charging button on the front bottom next to these lights. Pressing this begins charging the Iphone. Although it gave my phone an extra boost, it wasn't as much as I expected and with all of the other disappointments I decided to return it. I'd rather save my money for something better.
on 22 June 2013
This was purchased for my daughter as she constantly complained that her phone had run out of juice, now she can email chat and surf the web all day,and also now has no excuse for not having any power in her phone when we try to contact her. Easy to use and quick charging, this'll change your life!.
on 13 May 2013
Despite charging of the back-up battery overnight on a number of occasions it never operated properly. Once attached to my iPhone it charged for no more than 10 minutes before all the lights went out. Returned after a couple of weeks and obtained a refund - useless.
on 19 May 2013
Delivery was speedy, cover looks great but slides around easily and does not offer protection to the upper front half of the phone. The disappointing part is that after a week of use I can only get a 10-12% charge out of it.
on 28 October 2013
Terrible quality. Has a cheap plastic toy feel to it, particularly the on/off button. The case itself had some padding, but I'm not sure it would withstand a fall with the phone in it (I'm guessing the phone screen would shatter). But worst of all, the main purpose it bought it for, the battery! It would NOT charge my iPhone 5S, even after I left it plugged in for almost a full day.

Save your money and the hassle. Get yourself a real battery case.
on 19 May 2013
Front cover comes of after 2 days and only chsrges around 20% not good especially for the price. Apart from that it's okay
on 25 August 2013
I play games on my iphone a lot. Always using it. Texting, call and playing games is most. Charge goes fast. So I needed an extra power back up. Wanted something slim and quite nice. That's an awesome one. Using it been a while no issue at all. Great
on 19 July 2013
if you keep turning it on AND off then it will say its out of battery, then you plug it in and it goes straight back to full or whatever.
other than that, love it, very usefull. everyone should have one, maybe buy a different type or make.