on 4 April 2013
I ordered this item because of seeing the series on tv, when it arrived before time I was very pleased indeed.
I love my cuppa time as it brightens up my day, as seeing mrs brown & her family makes me chuckle and reminis
about their funny mishaps, which make mine seem tiny. Its a good strong mug, yes I would recommend to others.
on 4 April 2013
Love the show and cast so love this mug. Arrived well before the time stated and it was not damaged
on 6 July 2013
It is what it is, a mug , not bad quality. It fitted the bill for my friends birthday. She loved it.
on 31 January 2015
Ma is absolutely thrilled with her new mug. Well made lovely bright colours looks better in person than the picture. Only thing that let it down was the delivery took over 2 weeks to arrive and was late for the birthday gift (royal mail loosing the parcel??)
on 9 November 2014
This was delivered very very quickly, can't fault that at all. I was disappointed when I opened them as they were quite faded and compared to others I've seen I'm thinking they're just copies. Sorry....but you did ask.
on 3 January 2014
I thought the mug was good value for money and knew when my Dad opened it on Xmas day that he would like it. I wasn't disappointed by his reaction as he's a big Mrs Brown's Boys fan.
on 5 November 2013
I really love this mug,
It is a great gift for some one who loves Mrs browns boys,

I was very pleased with how quick it arrived,
Bargain !
:D
on 27 July 2015
I've had this mug for almost 2 years now and it's truly hard wearing, seeing as i work in the building trade it gets some rough handling and still looks in new condition.
on 29 January 2014
came on time,it was well packed,my husband has used it every day since it arrived.looking forward to similar ones in the future
on 1 November 2013
Compared to the original that I bought at a show this replacement is very faded. So much so that I doubt it's an authentic mug