5.0 out of 5 stars Horseman chronicles by Jason Born
I was fed up reading about Tudor and Plantegenot history and saw this trilogy of books. I found the story great. Characters were interesting and I learnt a lot about Vikings. Read all three books back to back and I am sorry the story has ended.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs K.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
The first 2 books were really good that Jason Born wrote, the third one Norseman Chief was a bit of a drag. Not quite up to the standard I expected.
Published 13 months ago by Mr E. C Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Too descriptive in parts and very dull predictable action when anything actually happened at all, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Norseman Chief (The Norseman Chronicles Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Awful...first one was really compelling, second in the series started to drift but this one really lost my attention. Too descriptive in parts and very dull predictable action when anything actually happened at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars the tale ends, 6 Jun. 2014
Our hero now embarks on being a settler and on to being a recognised leader. From taking the first steps to securing his new tribe a lot of brutal action takes place an insight of our tough and savage life actually was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horseman chronicles by Jason Born, 27 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 24 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read., 11 Mar. 2014
If you like Cornwell, scarrow ,Iggulden et al you will love this a great tale with some interesting historical tweaks.
A great trilogy, well done Mr Born.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 2 Mar. 2014
S. Cook "stevetygertiger" (england) - See all my reviews
Nice twist to the usual Viking type tale, excellent character's you care about, nicely described locations and a real flavour of he past

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOK, 23 Feb. 2014
Just finished, seems I read all three books in a week that's how much I enjoyed the Norseman Chronicles. I just couldn't put them down, A brilliant read, I loved the action, the historical facts and the characters. These books are highly recommended. Now to find out what else Jason Born has written I am now his number one fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norseman Chief, 4 Feb. 2014
Not read this yet, just added to my collection for when I go back to sea.
Liked the look of the book after reading the short description.

3.0 out of 5 stars I’ve started so I’ll finish (3 of 3)., 7 Jan. 2014
There are three books in this ‘saga’ (The Norseman Chronicles) - The Norseman, Paths of the Norseman and Norseman Chief. They chart the life and loves of the hero - Halldorr who is nearly 100 when he writes his story (I hate it when authors do that). That said, they are well written and researched giving vivid detail of life in these times and locations (no detail so no spoiler) and the battles that are spread through the series. However there is just enough for 3 books, rather one really good one so I have done the same review for all. Unfortunately for me I'm a bit OCD about finishing books so I will get there, in the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 28 Dec. 2013
Interesting take drifted away from any kind of provable history but Jason got storytelling so can't be all bad. Most unlikely but wonderfully heroic.