5.0 out of 5 stars very down to earth
I read this book in less than one hour - it is that good. I also read very fast, but the point is that Hollie has managed to write a light page-turner about a very heavy subject.
Published 21 months ago by kimatSafkhet

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
but not great - poorly written but hardly a problem as it was free/super cheap - can't remember. Wouldn't recommend.
Published 17 months ago by Miss E. Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars very down to earth, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. (Kindle Edition)
Once started, you will want to know more about how she did it and you will find that actually, most of what she says you already know. But the way she writes it makes you think there is a really good friend talking to you, confirming what you thought and encouraging you to get up and do something about it.
Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely light hearted read, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. (Kindle Edition)
There are lots of books around about losing weight, but this is one of my favourites. It was easy to read and very chatty and I agree with the other reviewer, reading this was a bit like talking to a friend. Very lighthearted and I'd recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy read, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. (Kindle Edition)
Not patronising but a frank and straightforward account of some great advice to apply, and the real benefit is in the application of course. It's motivating to hear from someone who's been there eat the biscuits and shaken her head at the result, then decided that the only way to do it, is just to crack on and take care of herself. Looking forward to applying the learning for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars doh!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. (Kindle Edition)
Everything we know but put in a way that is not irritating or condescending. Honest truth. The only way to lose weight is eat less and move more. Excellent advice. Now, over to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! Over the past 2 years I have been on fad diets having no lasting success. Feeling helpless and with self esteem at an all time low I was looking for some motivation. This book has really helped me to understand that I deserve to be the best me. Hollie is very easy to relate to and just seems like a normal person, which made reading her story more enjoyable. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Overweight/under-tall, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. (Kindle Edition)
Amusing book about weight loss. Very true comments by the writer. We all suffer from too much weight at sometime and a read of this little book reminds us of what we need to do about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy weight loss suggestions, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. (Kindle Edition)
This book is clear and simple to understand . Follow the advice and you will lose weight and feel better.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 24 April 2013