on 16 August 2012
I've worn many pairs of braces over many years, and more recently needed them, I got too heavy for most belts to fit comfortably. I decided to lose weight, (5 stone in 6 months) but still the dreaded male belly is last to go smaller, and I wanted good braces. These are great, very well made, better than my old "fishing braces"
The thing that lets most braces down, forgive the pun, is the clips are not tough enough, but these are solid, and feel reliable. The elastic being very wide at 2 inches is great also, just the thing for holding up heavy jeans with pockets full of junk. If I were to pick one tiny issue it would be they are slightly short on me, I'm about 5ft 11 on a good day, but have a long body so the braces could do with a few inches more length, they state 48 inch, though I've not measured them, so consider this when buying. These are ideal for work or fashion, nicely made and look great with quality materials. I will buy more of these in a different colour, just to match other clothes. They are the next best thing to button fastened braces, which I had as a soldier, but most trousers don't have button fixings so unless you sew your own on, you need to get these.
sent fast by seller, no hesitation in recommending these.
on 15 January 2013
Purchased these to hold my leggings up whilst cycling. They are perfect at doing the job and extremely well made. For cycling they are perhaps a little heavy if you want to race and want to reduce weight on the bike. For me they are perfect.as there are four points to attach to trousers.
on 22 November 2012
Marvellous. These braces make me look like a REAL lumberjack!!
Heavy duty clasps too, perfect for fatties like me! (Also will be doubling up as my Santa Claus outfit.. :-) ..)
Great service and quick delivery too. - Thanks
on 3 October 2012
Bought these to hold up ski trousers - needed to be strong with good adjustments. Fully met the criteria so no more trousers round knees! These really are industrial strength with large clasps able to hold material firmly. Wide straps are comfortable to wear all day long. Love the pattern.
on 7 September 2012
I wanted some braces that looked good, But not made cheep and tacky, I was going to a rock festival and Found the flames mens work braces. Every one likes them! standing out in the crowd,Holding up my pants, did the job and think they will last a long time, a Great buy, good value , and the post was quick too
on 23 December 2013
I bought these as a gift for my Dad. He is always wearing them, he finds them very comfortable. They rarely spring open (unlike other types he has tried).
on 1 February 2014
As I have got older, my shape has changed (Mr Blobby) so a belt was a waist (get it) of time. Tried a couple of pairs of braces and all of them had a really useless clips. Whereas these were designed to fit both leather motor cycle trousers and also run of the mill jeans etc,. and griped well. Not overly keen on the flames but can live with that.
on 8 March 2014
Very Heavy duty Clips! just what i wanted and they look good too :) well pleased.
the clips will chew through cheap thin material so be warned :]
on 17 June 2014
These braces are good quality.
The clamps are not lightly to come undone in most situation
Be a where that the clamps are so strong that they
could cause damage to the waist band of your trollies !
on 10 September 2014
Iv never add Braces before ,iv been a belt man but an I mean but wow these are good and my wife wants em .They are strong don't come off and Look great 6 stars

See one answered question