on 10 September 2014
Brilliant case, looks good, surprisingly thin, and while it adds quite a bit of weight to the phone, it's definitely worth the extra battery. It has one major drawback - the phone becomes unusable when trying to use it while charging, whether the battery is in on or off mode. To counter this, you can just slot off the bottom part and use a standard charging cable, or not use it while charging. not too big of a drawback for me, but could be an issue.
on 12 June 2013
I wasn't too sure about this, due to the high price. But not I have it, I wouldn't be without it! As soon as the first "warning" comes up on the iPhone regarding battery, i.e. 20% remaining, turn the case on and it will fully charge it back up to 100%.

Really handy and can't fault it one bit! The headphone hole at the bottom is quite deep, but they supply an adapter with it.
on 7 May 2015
Unfortunately I had to return this as it was not a genuine Mophie product.
on 19 April 2013
I use my I Phone every day and have many apps running and was always running low on battery but this product ensures I never run out of power even when I use heavy battery using apps like google maps when using as a Sat Nav.
Product arrived in 3 days when i had been told to expect it within 7 to 10 days.
on 8 March 2016
Perfect. Breathed new life into an old iPhone 5 with failing battery. It's gone from running out of juice half way through the day to running ALL day easily... Often have 50% left at end of even the most busy days!
I never turn the thing off, no overheating problems at all. Very impressed.
on 18 October 2014
Works very well. However, you can get only 1 full recharge from this. However, the cover is very sleek, looks good, doesn't add a lot to the size of the iPhone 5. I'd strongly recommend this. If only we could get more than 1 full recharge I would've given it a 5 stars
on 2 June 2015
Very expensive unit. Seems robust at first and dies the job. Sadly, less than six months later, I was opening it to extract my phone and the unit literally came apart on my hands. Poor quality. I would have expected a year's use before any issues.
on 23 May 2016
Doesn't weight, much 70 - 80% charge back this is a life saver, great for holidays etc and a protective case!!

Does get hot when charging from case but a thermal cut out is present so no need to worry about damaging your iPhone.
on 3 November 2015
Not happy. The last case I had from mophie worked very well. That one unfortunately broke when I dropped It. I ordered a new one thinking it would be as good as my original one but this one is temprimental and only works occasionally.
on 1 January 2015
Doesn't charge the iPhone completely,even though quiet expensive,not a value for money,there are much more better and cheaper back up charger there out in the market.would not recommend,don't waste your money on it.