5.0 out of 5 stars a book to get your hands on.g
Published 20 days ago by lesley bradbury

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt finish it
Good premise but I found it difficult to read. I will give this book another try though purely because the subject matter is so controversial
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a book to get your hands on.g, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
what can I say this is another great read from derick! iv now got a new fav author. this book has such funny things happening, I "oh ed" & "ar ed" smiled, laughed to myself, out loud, hands up to my mouth "no he didn't" you know what I mean, I hope!!! it was also a book I could put down & not get lost when I went back to it, which I like sometimes, saying that you could easy just read & read till finished.all in all you will love it. (sorry about my spelling)

5.0 out of 5 stars we're all going to heaven lads, 13 July 2014
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Another. Winner from mr Hudson

Jesus is sent from heaven for 30 days to get people believing again, along the way he falls in love and tries drinking a a few other things. A laugh out loud book, could split people the same life of Brian did

So do things work out for Jesus you will have to read it to see

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for girls!, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
Just finished this great book. I laughed from start to finish, some of the one-liners are priceless! I cannot imagine anyone being really offended by this book, in fact the new Commandments are amazing, we girls get a much better deal than in the originals which can't be a bad thing! Give Unholy Romance a go for a fun but in some ways quite believable take on the second coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun book but not for everybody, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
I would say that to read this book you must not be too sensitive because Derick Hudson really satirises religion. It is very funny though with God making his presence known as a cat and Jesus having to flog stuff on TV shopping channels. Derick Hudson is the Angela Carter of the 21st Century - very funny, very witty and likeable characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh a minute - Must read, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
Derick leaves all worries about controversy and blasphemy at the door and takes this comic novel where a lot of authors are afraid to go ! I sat down and read it cover to end in one go (food breaks necessary) as it had me hooked from the start. Keep them coming Mr Hudson.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good one!, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
I keep finding amazing authors via Twitter, and Derek Hudson is no exception. I found Unholy Romance to be a really funny and clever book, and well worth a read. I liked it so much I am now on to Dysfunctional Romance, and can already tell that it's not going to disappoint.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, laughed till tears ran down my face!, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the most humerous books I have read in a long time, every page made me smile and laugh out loud. It is tongue in cheek so not for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous read, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
The thought of Jesus coming back to earth to create new commandments was intriguing. This account of his adventures in Ireland are hilarious. This is the fourth book I've read by Derick Hudson & it didn't disappoint. Fast paced & very difficult to put down. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Kindle Edition)
Laughed out loud hilarious book , Derek Hudson fantastic really enjoyed this humour . Genuinely laughed out loud five stars plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Derrick, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Unholy Romance! (Paperback)
you certainly didn't disappoint with this book. Hilarious and I laughed my head off all the way through it. Read it in a day lying on the beach so I can blame you for my white book shaped bits too. Just loved it though - keep on writing cos it was fantastic!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›