5.0 out of 5 stars quality
i was really impressed with this i brought it as a gift for my nine year old who kept on asking for a i pod but i could not afford the real thing but this was so close she didnt even notice that it was not a real one.it came as the same size had all the same features and even came with headphones which saved me having to buy some would recomend it
Published 18 months ago by mrs joanne thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not much space on it
Published 17 months ago by Clare Evansl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 15 May 2013
This review is from: 5 STARSALES PINK 8GB 5GEN MP3/MP4 PLAYER WITH FM RADIO/CAMERA GIFT BOXED(NOT AN APPLE IPOD) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 29 Mar 2013
my daughter loves this product.Great sound even when turned up to the MAX. !!!!!songs put on and clarity good.Im very pleased.good price too.A good first mp4player.thankyou so much .would highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not much space on it, 16 Jun 2013
I bought this MP3/4 player as I wanted more space to put all my music on. It loads on to my computer well andworks very well too and I'm pleased with the colour. My only gripe is that there be space for 4000 songs and I can only get 400 on it . I was not aware that it came with a SD card and it is only a 4gb one so I feel a bit let down on that part. I will have to buy a 8gb card, which is not a problem but it was not in the description. I find the screen a bit basic and thought that the album information may be available. Its a good little device and good for the money but I would like to see a better description.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful unable to play. The enter button is not leading to activate play mode. Can download songs but could not listen by pressing, 21 Mar 2014
Life works in strange ways. Joseph Epstein once said, "We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents, or the country of birth. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live."

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Junk, 12 Aug 2013
Please do not buy this you will be frustrated & disappointed it shuts down for no reason it will not return you to your starting position if your listening to an audio book.You can only fast forward 10 seconds into a track podcast.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 31 Jan 2014
Product didn't work, I'm very unhappy and I have a even more unhappy child. Would not recommend to any one!

4.0 out of 5 stars PINK MP3/4 PLAYER, 7 Jan 2014
PLAYER WAS DELIVERED WELL BEFORE EXPECTED, PACKAGED WELL, SO VERY HAPPY WITH DELIVERY.
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER AS A PRESENT. IT LOOKS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, LOVELY PINK COLOUR AND LOOKS JUST LIKE THE MORE EXPENSIVE ONES ON THE MARKET. SHE HASN'T LOADED MUSIC ONTO IT YET, BUT SHE IS VERY HAPPY WITH IT SO FAR.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and functions well., 4 Jan 2014
The MP4 player was not too difficult to set up and use for transferring media content. Be aware that straight MP4 video does not play; an MP4 to AMV converter is needed. the 8Gigabyte memory is more than ample.

4.0 out of 5 stars not at all bad for the price!, 19 Dec 2013
Emma Rivers (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
My daughter (aged 5) wanted to listen to some music and while I like my ipod I wasn't about to spend out on an apple branded item just for her to loose or break it! This works perfectly for what we need it for, and it's pink so she was happy too! Sound is not too bad with the included headphones, but if you get some better ones it makes all the difference! Great value for the price - just remember it's not an ipod when you use it though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 8 Dec 2013
This is not the ideal MP3 for a 5 year old but it is better than some out there. It has a childlike LCD and format so think she will still like it as her 1st MP3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›