5.0 out of 5 stars NEX-6 Screen Protectors - Pretty good!, 28 Mar. 2013
Markus (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6 x Clear Screen Protectors for Sony Alpha NEX-6 - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers (Electronics)
Much as the rest of the world, I am pretty paranoid about screens and scratches and so try to fit screen protectors when ever possible. I have used this particular brand before on phones and had no worries about buying.
They arrived in just less that 24 hours (wow) and are exactly as advertised. You get 6 in the pack with a small microfibre cloth to clean the screen.

Carefully peel one side off, position and apply from one end to the other, then peel off the other side - done.

Amazingly I only used one as the first one went on perfectly - and perfectly for me means no bubbles or dust particles trapped, and perfectly in line.

Over all, very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
perfect fit, used them before on my Nikons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 24 May 2014
The most important thing about protectors for me is that they fit exactly and are easy to attach. The way they are put together in three layers the top and bottom of which end up being removed is simple and effective. Can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen savers work and promptly delivered, 22 May 2014
Does what it's supposed to do at a reasonable price. I think this statement is sufficient to justify my rating

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits my nex 6, 9 May 2014
It works on nex 6 perfectly.
I recommend this. It was delivered on time, and everything worked perfectly.

Thanks for this great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 April 2014
after some difficulty understanding how to remove the screen protector from its backing (the supplier was prompt in replying with advice by E mail), I have applied one and it has stayed on well and is virtually invisible. My camera screen is vulnerable - so these are a really good idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 x Clear Screen protectors, 15 Feb. 2014
These are for my Sony NEX-6 camera and the are a dream for protecting the screen. I would have given them 5 stars but I found them difficult to remove from the backing as the instructions assumed that the user had used something similar before (which I hadn't)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value - Excellent quality, 27 Jan. 2014
Purchased these screen protectors which are thicker/better made than I was expecting for my NEX 6, they fit very well and also enclosed with them is a sticker to remove spots of dust from the surface if any appear during the fitting procedure, not only that, I now have five spare as well, thoroughly recommended, why pay more when this does the job just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protection, 17 Jan. 2014
Amazon Customer (North of England) - See all my reviews
This fits my new NEX-6 perfectly and will no doubt provide years of reassurance about scratches on the screen. Good value and easy to apply

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Oct. 2013
cdpinker (London, England) - See all my reviews
To put things in context, despite being a pretty tech-savvy bloke, I don't think I have ever successfully applied a screen-protector without bubbles or other disasters.

Pleased to report that this screen protector was a doddle to apply, with only 2 tiny bubbles appearing at the edge which I got rid of instantly with the supplied card. The protector fitted my NEX-6 screen perfectly and I can't even tell it is on there now.

My NEX-6 screen is getting pretty battered so my only regret is not installing this sooner. I'll definitely be coming back to this brand for future cameras or screens.