on 24 November 2012
Having waited a month for the book to come out I have to say this is by far the biggest dissapointment I've had reading a book from the series :(. After the excitment of book 10 and the cliff hanger ending I found the story line very slow moving and all twists predictable. This book is very much a gap fill book inpreperation for the next book (it is out on the 10th Dec and the footnore says it is the final part).
I will get the final part to see how it all ends, however this is by far the most I have spent on a series that could have easily been placed into 3 longer novels.
on 30 November 2012
Like many others I have been hooked into this series, however this book wasn't great - OK so we were left with a cliff hanger at the end of book 10, this story didn't really tell us much more about Kallie and Hunter - obviously this is a way of making Kallie's character grow up a bit and we learn about what happened with Hunter's father..which was no surprise, but I'm afraid to say the author has lost her way.

I still believe the prices are a con as I've brought whole novels for a lot less that we pay for each new novella. I can't deny that I'm glad that this series is coming to an end, lets just hope it goes out on a high!
on 25 November 2012
Love this book have read them all sad there coming to an end but can't wait to read the last book
on 7 December 2012
Just finished this book i was very disappointed it was dragged out and was boring in parts, but i cant wait to
read the final book, i think its been an expensive read with being 12 books in this series.
on 28 November 2012
From what started out as erotic fiction Kelly has turned this series into a suspense story and I'm really enjoying it. Really sad to hear that she's decided to end the series though as I was hoping for Danielle's story.

At almost £2.00 per part it has turned into an expensive habit but so what! When the storyline is good and there's sex, mystery and suspense who could ask for more.

I hope we get HEA's in the final installment but even more I hoping that the next Kelly Favor book/series is just as captivating!
on 28 November 2012
i have enjoyed this series of books but was disappointed with this one. i thought it was dragged out too long with not enough content to have me waiting to see what happened next, that's because nothing did happen! i will be buying book 12 seen as its the last in the series but i hope it has a bit more of a story to it than a hospital room! come on kelly, your a fab author but think this book was just filling a gap :-( waited a month for this book and read it feeling like my time was wasted.
on 19 January 2013
Why should anyone write a bad review, I often ask myself, frequently annoyed by the sometimes painfully vitriolic writings of some reviewers.
This, I'm afraid was poorly written and, well, just plain boring. Even badly-written work, or very light, or simply formulaic pot-boilers can be entertaining(although not always in the way the writer originally intended) and I do like, like a good many readers, a bit of gripping "sleaze with ease". The popularity of the "Shades of Grey" trilogy allowed women to dip into this alternative world. The band wagon now seems to be over-laden with such writing.
Sadly this example is a poor one, with nothing to recommend it.
Be warned, this will not entertain you in any way whatsoever.
on 29 November 2012
I feel like I waited ages for this and I'm not gonna lie and say it was worth the wait cos honestly it wasn't :(
Still.. roll on December :)
on 25 November 2012
Gripping read ive read all these books (1-11) in 2 days
Its great that even though the books change main charecters later in the series they still keep you in the loop woth the originals.
But I must say I will be really annoyed if its not a happy ending for both charecters.

Anyone who loved fifty shades of grey & are currently waiting impatiently for the 3rd crossfire book to come out should definatly read this series.

I cant wait for book 12, 15 days to go its to long to wait.
on 24 November 2012
Enjoyed reading this. Wasn't as good as i thought it could have been considering we have been left waiting a month and the big cliff hanger ending book 10 and hunters ghosts really isn't as goodas i thought. but still has twists and turns and looks like Kallie is finaly learning to stand up for herself. I am thankfull that book 12 will be the last as i now think it has run it's course but i have really enjoyed the series even re-read its while waiting for this book. Roll on December 10th