on 2 May 2013
I was shocked upon receipt of my rosaries as I bought 3 x1 boy x2 girls and thought I'm happy cheap and cheerful. The quality was much better than expected and the little box is cute too.. Was and still am chuffed with my purchase. Quick delivery. Pleased :)
on 14 August 2014
Very pleased with this. Good quality
on 4 January 2015
I know my little boy won't understand just now but this was one of the very best presents I could have picked for his 1st Christmas. They are lovely & a true keeper!
on 25 March 2015
Love them. Great quality and look lovely. Definitely look a lot more expensive than they are. Great for new born/christening presents. Well worth the money.
on 16 April 2014
I forgot to leave a review last year but my Niece was overjoyed with the beautiful rosary for my Great Nephew's Baptism. From a Very Satisfied Customer!
on 5 March 2014
I bought this for my nephew's Christening and his parents loved it! Wd def recommend it for Christening or even First Holy Communion
on 6 July 2015
Supper happy with the quality and quickness of delivery
on 28 April 2015
Thankyou very much super fast delivery
on 11 March 2016