Colour Name: Brown|Change

on 12 July 2013
Gorgeous smell which I always notice when I pick it up. Lots of compliments when I carry it. Holds a fair amount. Looks good. It is quite heavy if like me you're used to very lightweight carriers. I particularly like the zip closure which gives added security. The strap has woven backing, and a friend, whose leather bag lacks this, says his strap has stretched, so the weave seems to be a bonus, too. Very well thought out bag
on 31 July 2014
Excellent over the shoulder bag, perfect for my daily bits and pieces - and especially for carrying my ipad. Hadn't realised that the oiled leather might leave a mark on my clothes - I used it on a recent day's outing and noticed at the end of the day some brown marks on my cream trousers where it had been resting, and the marks are difficult to get out. That is no quibble with the product, but perhaps it should have been mentioned in the product description. I haven't deducted any stars as the product is good, except I have to be more careful in future …
on 15 February 2013
Chosen for durability and space. Works brilliantly. iPad fits in with kindle and all the other junk a female puts in her bag!
on 26 March 2014
I saw this and commented on how lovely it looked, then lo and behold, 2 weeks later it arrived in a parcel for my birthday! Beautifully made, loads of space and commented on wherever I go! I really love it!

It has an outer pocket which is great for sliding my gloves or the car keys into, a main, substantially-zipped compartment with 2 wall pockets (one fits my mobile phone and the other I have tacked up as I have no use for it and I kept catching my wallet on it), and another large, zipped, inner pocket. There is a further zipped pocket on the back of the bag; again quite large.

The leather is thick, but smooth to the touch and the adjustable strap is a a great length.

I love it!
on 11 March 2014
This was a valentine gift for my husband. He loves it, too. Really good quality! I would always recommend it. But as it is a big bag the guy schould be big, too ;)
on 8 July 2015
Nice product, small imperfection in that the clasp was not functional - major inconvenience in resolving issue.....bought alternative from another vendor...pity.
on 6 July 2015
Great bag, just the right size. I use it every day, and it's not so big that I lose stuff!