4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I bought this to replace my old Adidas Kagool that was no longer waterproof, Im hoping this serves me many years like my old one, You can get cheaper but its worth spending a few extra pounds for quality.
Published on 3 May 2013 by Norman Jopling

3.0 out of 5 stars non breathable
Beach ball material.. Hot and sweaty if do any exercise wearing this jacket., but excellent for the price for showers if walking around ;-)
Published 17 months ago by F1do

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Mens Adidas Reflective Kagool Kagoul Hooded Running Rain Jacket Full Zip Coat (Misc.)
Bought this for my son. Sizing is on the large side so I was glad I went for the xs.

5.0 out of 5 stars great coat, 12 April 2013
Mark Noble - See all my reviews
great coat turns me on every time i wear it the feel of it just a fab coat to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, 28 Jan. 2014
Bought for my teenage son & he really likes it, its waterproof, warm & not a bad price too, very pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars non breathable, 19 Jan. 2014
F1do (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this to go running in and for general use but have found it only suitable as an emergency rain jacket.

The 'constant ventilation' doesn't exist, there are no ventilation holes and as a result even a gentle walk will provoke a layer of moisture to form on the inside of the jacket which then permeates whatever you are wearing underneath.

A run will produce a lot of moisture on the inside so if you are looking for a sauna jacket to lose weight then this would do the trick but otherwise steer clear.

It does fold up into a neat little packet with a clip for your ruck sack so, as mentioned, if you're looking for something to carry on a hike or similar to use in the event of an unexpected downpour then this would work but I am sure there are better ventilated jackets out there and that's what I'm going to look for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sept. 2014