Size: N/A|Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 19 January 2013
This hat is very comfortable, a good size for my medium-size head, and also warm and non-itchy. It also looks quite good, in a cheerful blue! The length is adjustable (it is turned up at the bottom) and can cover the ears if you need. Also very lightweight and small when folded up - so easy to stash in a pocket until wanted. At this price (under ten pounds), I think it is outstanding value. It goes alongside my Powerstretch beanie from Outdoor Designs as a nice warm hat for wet and cold Scottish weather. I may be buying a spare, perhaps in black this time.
on 9 April 2013
Nice soft Merino wool. This hat has kept my head nice and warm this winter. I've got two now, so I can thoroughly recommend them.
on 2 October 2013
Normally I would try a new product, for a few weeks, before reviewing. However I feel a note of caution seems to be sounded here. My beanie arrived on time and is as described. Soft and has a feeling of quality to it. My issue is with the sizing. I have a medium sized head with short hair. I have found this hat to be too tight, that is to say uncomfortable. Perhaps it will relax a little with wear and washing.
on 5 January 2014
The beanie is warm - no doubt - but it's a bit too snug. My head is small and it feels tight on me. We bought one for my husband and he finds it a bit too tight.
on 9 November 2014
The hat was most timely re colder spell - snug fit, good looks and it works. One time head got too warm! So happy I've ordered blue one now.
on 7 November 2013
I bought these thinking they were like the Black Beanie hats which were a good fit and comfortable. These however are too small and as a result tight and uncomfortable to wear. Maybe washing them will improve the fit.