5.0 out of 5 stars No dust escaping when I am emptying my Hetty!!
These bags are so much better than the paper ones which I had before. Upon emptying my Hetty, the paper ones would tear very easily and dust would go everywhere. I really like these cloth bags and will keep buying them as they are really strong and no dust escape when I am emptying Hetty. I think they are also perfect for allergy problems.
Published 8 months ago by Handbagshoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine product
Published 13 months ago by Jackie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars No dust escaping when I am emptying my Hetty!!, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: NUMATIC 604015 NVM-1CH Hepaflo Henry Dust Bags (Pack Of 10) (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine product, 14 Oct 2013
The product sent to me was not that advertised. Instead I got inferior dust bags which the seller when contacted stated were of a higher quality as they were '5-ply' instead of the '3-ply' that I ordered. I had some of the original bags in stock and these were of a much higher quality than the ones that I bought. I was offered the possibility of a refund but as there was no mention of costs of return also being refunded I have not done so. I would strongly recommend that anyone wanting to purchase the correct bags use the Amazon site instead even though they are slightly more expensive. I wish I had read other peoples review of this seller before making my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Numatic Dustbags, 14 May 2013
I have a Henry Hoover that requires these dustbags. The bags are reliable, easy to change and seem to be densly made so no dust can escape whilst you're hoovering. Glad to be able to buy them online as they're no longer around in any of the Oxford shops in town.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 10 Jun 2014
I love these hoover dust bags. I will never buy the paper one's again. Great for the money and holds all dust in.

5.0 out of 5 stars clean and efficient, 26 May 2014
These dust bags are very efficient and keep the inside of my hoover pristine clean, unlike bagless vacuums. Each one lasts me quite a long time and only need replacing a few times a year. Definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 8 May 2014
Genuine Henry Hoover bags, and for the money are a real bargain. have seen these in stores at twice the price and only eight in a pack. These are packed in 10's.... Buy......

5.0 out of 5 stars Will never use paper made bags again!, 4 April 2014
M. Line (UK) - See all my reviews
These are fantastic and great at filtering out fine dust. Very sturdy and easy to put on and take of the tube with a handy cover the slot over the hole so the contents doesn't fall out. Would reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Done the job v well!, 13 Mar 2014
I can't fault them really. What do you want me to say about a hoover bag other than it performs exactly as you want it to and appears to be the original bags as described. Thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 20 Jun 2013
Was not sure what these would be like as they were a bargain but the quality is excellent so a bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Dust Bags, 4 May 2013
I wanted the same bags that came with my Hetty Hoover, which overall is an excellent dust bag, best I ever had. So I wanted the same quality, and was delighted that this fit the bill perfectly. Bag lasts for ages would never go back to paper bags.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›