5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss!
My last cheap-o steam gen iron broke after 20 months, so I hot footed it to Asda to get one in the same price range (£70) and it was just terrible, no more steam than a normal iron, no pressure, and the steam poured out of it for 30 seconds after pressing the steam button. I had visions of my three year old getting scolded. Back it went.

I really didn't want to...
Published 20 months ago by ws

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design poor quality
First one went wrong within 10 months contacted Morphy Richards who then told me Amazon had take over the guarantees' for the first year. Contacted Amazon who as usual gave a good service. The replacement arrived and within three weeks this went wrong with the steam button suck on. Changed to a Tefal pro express which is 1000 times better.
Published 14 months ago by Mr Derek A Bennion

‹ Previous | 112 13 1434 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this morphy richards power steam iron, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite 42223 Pressurised Steam Generator Ceramic Soleplate - Plum/Black (Kitchen & Home)
Love this morphy richards power steam iron. Cuts the ironing time by half. Would recommend to anyone that hate ironing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Feb. 2015
Bought it to replace an identical one (which died from overwork) because I love it so much ...halves my ironing time!

5.0 out of 5 stars SMART, 12 Nov. 2014
M. Scott (UK) - See all my reviews
I'M ASHAMED TO SAY I HAVE NOT USED THIS IRON YET! HOWEVER, I'VE ALWAYS FOUND MORPHY RICHARDS PRODUCTS TO WORK WELL.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife's best friend. We bought this to replace a steam ..., 26 Sept. 2014
My wife's best friend.
We bought this to replace a steam press, and it has far exceeded any expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great iron at a great price, 19 July 2013
I bought this iron to replace my Polti steam generator iron which had finally given up working after 8 years of heavy use. So far it has been every bit as good as my Polti but with some extra bonuses. It glides smoothly over clothes and does iron quickly. The 3 levels of steam are great and get creases out with minimal effort without needing to use any extra water spray. The removable water container is good and ensures no spilt water, also it is huge and can easily last a couple of ironing sessions.
I didn't really know where to start when choosing a new iron and have to admit I went for this one because I liked the colour. I wanted to choose a mid priced iron as I didn't think cheaper ones would be as good but also didn't want to pay hundreds. For the price this is a fab iron and I would definitely recommend it, also Amazon had it the cheapest I could find.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Nov. 2014
Does not produce steam. Works sometimes after fiddling around with the water tank. Not very reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2015
Really pleased with this purchase, I now wiz through my most hated job. Can't fault it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Sept. 2014
Excellent iron, this really makes ironing so much easier. Wish I had purchased one before now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
Very good just what we expected with the added bonus of no filters now needing to be replaced

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to get used to it but once I did great and stops having to keep filling it, 3 Mar. 2015
took sometime to get used to it but once I did great and stops having to keep filling it up

‹ Previous | 112 13 1434 | Next ›