Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£16.99

on 6 December 2012
Have most of these on LP but vinyl not too good for car!
6 CDs in cardboard gatefold sleeves.
Outer sleeve - front and rear as per original artwork
Gatefold opens up with inner sleeve artwork to one side, tracklisting to other
CD itself printed with original label - with full tracklisting
Great value (bought for £15 elsewhere)
I stumbled across this set yesterday and never having completed my Jam set, bought it.

You have the six original studio albums replicated in good quality, gatefold card sleeves to look like mini LPs, complete with labelled spines. The quality is not like magazine or newspaper cover mounts - it is much better and sensitively done.

The set is housed in a smart, sturdy box and looks great.

Most people reading this review will know what the music is like - well, it's top notch stuff and whilst some of the albums are stronger than others, you can hear how this band evolved in this neat little set.

No bonus tracks, so don't go looking for rarities.

The box comes sealed and for good measure, each album is individually sealed as well.

Enjoy.
on 6 December 2012
it is the original artwork, but in gatefold sleeves. its like the thin lizzy box set. buy for the music. 6 cds for £17/£19 go for it.
on 25 December 2012
This is such a great buy.I love having mini-versions of the original albums and every one of them is a pure classic (album art & music). The CDs sound great, too, and yes I really like the box they come in.

(Got every album twice, now. Ah well, ...It's The Jam so there's no bad anywhere!)
on 27 June 2013
Great cheap way to get the complete Jam album recordings.

But their entire back catalogue is screaming for a reviosion, remaster and re release as deluxe versions. Yes I hae The Gift, All Mod Cons etc on deluxe, but Setting Sons and Dig the new breed need a reissue now surely.
on 29 January 2014
I have finally moved into the 21st century and getting to grips with downloading music to my 1st MP3 player. This Classic Album was extremely necessary to my happiness ! A must cos as you know you can never get enough Jam ! The best band ever !
on 1 January 2013
This item was a christmas gift for someone and I think they were pleased overall. I have a different edition of this compilation which I have owned for a long time and must say that this version was much, much cheaper than the one I own
on 25 December 2012
Brilliant cd box set, great miniature album sleeves although missing sleeve inners & lyrics (but we all know them anyway) The inclusion of the "Dig the new breed" live record would of made it perfect.
on 2 January 2013
Had all the albums on Vinyl & some got scatched over the years & went missing from parties, so it was great to see this all on CD so now replaced & collection is still growing.
on 25 October 2015
Great set of albums. Just dissapointing that I had to pay the import duty! This was not included in the price, and I was not made aware that I would have to pay it either