on 9 April 2014
These gloves must surely be the creme de la creme of fingerless gloves. I received these today after placing the order yesterday-excellent service.
The gloves are soft, as cashmere usually is and an excellent design as the top and bottom are both reinforced to prevent rolling.
The thumb piece reaches almost to the finger nail and the fingerless part reaches, in my case, to the top of my little finger and to the top finger joint of my second and fourth finger. As a Raynaud's sufferer for many years, details like this are crucial. The fit of the glove is excellent as the major part of the hand is enclosed whilst not being constricted.
I chose black and the design and appearance are classy.
on 5 January 2016
Glorious colour and quality product. But you need to be aware that these are mitts without separate finger holes - just one big gap for all 4 fingers.
on 15 December 2015
The quality of the gloves is very good and I like them very much. My only disappointment was that the gloves as pictured on the site showed a pair of gloves of a lighter grey than those that were received. I had matched the gloves with a particular coat but decided in the end that the darker colour would be OK.
on 10 January 2016
The best gloves ever. Such brilliant value for money. So warm and super soft - the quality is second to none. Would highly recommend these gloves. I've bought 3 pairs at different times as I was so impressed. 2 pairs for me and a pair as a Christmas present.
on 5 January 2015
I bought these for my daughter. She is delighted with them and uses them especially for dog walking. Lovely and warm and long enough to cover the fingers if necessary, Wouldn't mind a pair myself!
on 9 December 2015
Brought this glove so I dont need to keep taking my gloves off when i walk the dog. Fast delivery, fantastic qulity, a very happy customer.
on 22 February 2015
Warm, comfortable and good value. Perfect for our variable climate and I can wear them while i am working as my fingers are unhidered
on 14 September 2015
Bought these as a gift and loved them so much, I may ask for some for myself when Christmas comes along!
on 5 February 2015
Smooth delivery. Good quality. Good price. It was a give more my mom and she just loved it!
on 14 May 2016
So soft and great colour. Some fingerless not so comfortable but these are great.