on 11 January 2013
kids loved this item good value well made and stands up to the children handling just the present for the grand children
on 18 January 2013
Daughter loves it works well in pillow form and in cuddly toy form lovely looking and much loved by my five year old
on 20 October 2013
Fun product, my niece loves Hello Kitty and enjoys ringing the doorbell and changing the house into a full toy.
on 11 January 2013
Brought these for my grand daughter she loves it, takes it to bed with her. Great product. I would recommend.
on 3 January 2013
Gave this item to my 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas - her face lit up when she saw it was a HK house, but when I showed her how to 'ring the doorbell' on it, and then change it into HK, her eyes just lit up. It kept her chuckling for ages and I would well recommend this for any HK loving children.
on 30 December 2012
My 5 year old loves anything Hello Kitty, and when she saw this advertised on TV, it went straight on Santa's wish list. Delivery was very quick and can't fault that at all, especially so close to Christmas. The problem is with the toy itself. Within an hour, one of her eyebrows became un-stitched, so that was repair number one. A day later and her bow fell off and that was repair number two. Now four days later I have noticed that the stitching in her leg has started to come undone (due to the pressure of the house being contained in the back of the toy itself), so repair number 3 is looming.

Don't get me wrong, it is a great toy for the kids and they love it, but a bit more effort on the manufacturers side of things would not have gone amiss.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2013
OUR GRANDDAUGHTER WAS SO HAPPY WHEN SHE RECEIVED THIS. SO NICE THAT THEY HAVE A LITTLE FRIEND TO TAKE EVERYWHERE WITH THEM AND THEN THEY CAN PUT THEM TO BED LOVELY
on 8 January 2013
A ggod size for the peice.. can be a little difficult for small children to to turn into hello kitty, but overall my daughter loves hers
on 25 January 2014
what can I say, great value for money,my son love's it,its a brill idea for usage as a toy then can be used as a cuddly cushion
on 25 December 2013
I GOT THIS FOR MY GRANDDAUGTHER FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND SHE LOVE'S IT TAKE IT EVERYWHERE WITH HER EVEN TO BED......