Price:£1.21

on 15 June 2013
Great game, my 3 year old loves it and so do I. The graphics are really good and there are lots of levels. Can't wait till more are added!
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2013
My 3 year old loves this game! He can't get enough of it. He's been able to improve without much help from me,,,
on 11 November 2013
My grand son loves this game! It starts off easy so there is no problem understanding it, and is the beginning for future platform type games.
The way he is congratulated on being awesome he thinks is absolutely brilliant!!
on 11 April 2013
Ok not totally awesome but it's a very good game.Excellent graphics and game play with a good difficulty curve.Can't believe that I am the very first person to buy it.
0Comment39 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2013
Rarely do my children get so excited about a game. I stumbled across it on the store and thought it looked fun. The kids were excitedly running in to tell me what they've unlocked and done for well over an hour and I'm sure there's plenty of play left in it. Excellent job!
on 24 March 2014
It's amazing how you play and help and the whole thing is great but their,s only 1 thing that,s strange .... what is the year like 4000 or what
on 9 December 2013
Bought for my son, and he loved it so much my other son wanted it too. It must be good if they both play it. They are 7 & 5 Yrs old.
on 20 December 2013
An extremely good game for the younger child. My Grandson is 4 and absolutely loves this game. Very age appropriate which I was very pleased about as others we have downloaded were not and I had to delete them.
on 25 August 2014
My 6 year old really enjoys this, he finds it easy to control & it keeps him amused for quite a while
on 2 April 2015
I can't wait until easter because on Easter I get to have this game,mum thinks she can't buy it,slick,I told her I wont buy anything free or something that costs money
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse