on 31 December 2013
We bought this as a Xmas present for our son. It has not been put down. It is really well made, so dropping isn't a problem. It is also. Really easy to transform from Dino to motorbike,my son is 6 but his cousin who is 3 has also played with it and was able to transform with ease. Overall if you have a child who likes Dino's and transforming things I would recommend this toy!
on 22 May 2014
This was bought for a birthday present for my three year old Grandson. Both him and his brother, age 4.5 absolutely loved it. They quickly worked out how to use it and we quickly worked out how to turn the sound off:-) We've now bought five of these Switch & Go Dinos and they're a huge success.
on 6 January 2014
I was told about the switch and go dinos by a friend so ordered this one for my dinosaur/motorbike/car mad toddler for Christmas. He loves it! It is the perfect size for little hands...not too big but not too small and he's fascinated with changing it from a dino to a motorbike. The 'voice' can be a bit irritating but he loves it. Would recommend.
on 11 April 2013
My son is very much into dinosaurs and building things, so this combined is great! We have had a few switch & go toys and they are all great
on 18 March 2014
I'm giving this toy a 3 out of 5 as it doesn't balance by itself on its 2 wheels when you try and race it, in the same way the cars do. Not a cheap toy but I don't think it's worth the money. Having said that, my 5 year old loves it.
on 8 February 2014
Didn't really know much about these toys but my 3 year old grandson loves them, which means I love them too. I ordered three for him as a Christmas present and we were amused by the interaction between the toys. However, we ended up "separating" them because they talk to each other - there is an off switch but this is underneath the tie wrap which fastens them to the box. Very sturdy and well made. I have left the same review for the other two Dinos.
on 5 December 2013
expected it to be a bit bigger but for the money I paid was still a bargain and I think my wee boy will love it
thanks
on 11 December 2013
Another excellent product from V-Tech. I had fun playing with this toy and I certainly hope the recipient will enjoy also.
on 31 December 2013
My grandson's face when he opened this was all I needed to know he loved it. Good toy and good service, thank you
VINE VOICEon 8 May 2013
My little boy has the original Switch & Go dines - i bought this as he loves motorbikes.
I immediately noticed how the plastic doesn't seem as strong and actually looks a lot cheaper. The voice isn't as good either.
I would choose the originals over this one anyway. Son enjoys it though so that's the important thing!

See one answered question