4.0 out of 5 stars Toot toot drivers airport
I purchased this for my 22 month old son who loves his toot toot garage, it is a good addition to the range however the yellow piece on the ramp does not connect firmly to the tower therefor when he turns the handle to make the plan fly it comes away from the ramp, however my son still seems to like it.
Published 4 months ago by Kelsblake

2.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly disappointed
Published 14 months ago by Lynda

2.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly disappointed, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
I bought several toot toot toys for my son at Christmas - the garage, sets of cars and the tracks with traffic lights, and he loves them all. For his birthday I ordered the new airport and I've just tried to set it up. I looked at the picture on the box and attempted to make that, but there seemed to be a piece missing. I read the instructions and looked at the other suggested set ups, but none of them could be made with the items supplied - there was always a piece missing. I re-checked the list of contents and noticed that it was a sticker stuck over the original list. The contents have been changed to remove adjustable pieces of track and replace them with fixed pieces, and now you cannot make any of the suggested set ups, and no matter how hard you try you cannot make a circuit as suggested on the box. I wasn't happy but thought I'd be able to sort it out with the pieces of track from other sets, but no. It is not possible. Nor is it possible to join it to the garage as also shown on the box. The curves of the track pieces make it impossible using tracks from any of the sets I have. They have also neglected to mention in any of the blurbs on Amazon or any other website that the airport 'smart points' (the points on the track which recognise the vehicles and make them talk) only work with their new vehicles, and not the ones I purchased as recently as 4 weeks ago. In effect, the airport does not properly interact with any of the other sets. I'm hugely disappointed and if it weren't the night before my baby's first birthday this would be going back to Amazon. I'm sure you'll love this if it's the first toot toot set you buy (though you'll need some cars as it comes with one aeroplane only) but if you're already a fan of the toot toot range you're going to be upset.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toot toot drivers airport, 29 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars children love it, 1 April 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
this is a lovely well made toy, my only problem with it is you can not join all the sets together, we have the airport, garage, traffic lights, fire station and the road track and there is allways a bit or two missing. you cant even set the airport up like the picture on the box because there is a bit not included that is pictured.
this is a lovely set but please dont expect to be able to join them all up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Airport, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
My son received this for his first birthday. He loves playing with the plane, hearing its songs and phrases and looking at its flashing light. The airport itself has not held his attention for long - I think he'll come back to it when he's a bit older. The set is made of good quality material, and the rotating platform for the plane is a good idea. However I was slightly disappointed with the number and variety of track pieces - you can't make that many different track layouts with the pieces provided, so having additional toot toot sets or at least the pack of additional track would improve this set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
My toddler has the full toot toot range and this is by far the most disappointing set! Airport itself makes no noise and it's so flimsy it's falls apart all the time. It was also annoying you could not make it connect at all without using other pieces from other sets which wasn't a problem for us but for someone buying this as the first set it's kind of useless and boring.

My toddler hardly plays with and uses the aeroplane everywhere else.

I'm glad I got this for 10 before Christmas as it's not worth any more than that. Disappointing as the RRP is 25

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing Parts, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
There was no airport control tower in the box, which was very disappointing when the kid opened it on Xmas day.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
Great value for money esp as I had this on offer, my son has already got the garage and has hours of fun so with this airport added on he should be one happy little boy.
Well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot toot airport., 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
Just what my grandson wanted. Very pleased so easy to assemble and very sturdy great quality.
Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot-Toot Drivers Airport, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
I am sure that my Grandson will love this airport as a present for christmas.
It is very colourfull with los of things to move

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for my sons 1st birthday, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Airport (Baby Product)
My 1year old and 4year old both love the airport. It can be made in many different ways and connects to other toot toot drivers tracks. :)

ARRAY(0xaf4535a0)