5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Science Magic Nail Lab
What a wonderful gift for any little girl to practice being grown up and painting nails and sharing with her friend, she loved it.
Published 10 months ago by Marilyn

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 17 months ago by J. Higham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 28 Nov. 2013
J. Higham "joehigham" (Europe) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
We just bought this (or rather my daughter spent her own money - from a gift voucher) a few weeks ago. I'd strongly recommend saving your money. The kit is all that it claims, but unfortunately the quality of the products inside are very low. My advice would be, save your money, go out and buy a few of the same products - glitter, colours and stickers, but better quality real ones! I'm sure they're not that expensive, and at least you can guarantee the results.

A few examples (and we followed the instructions to a 't') - the glitter, shimmer as it's known here, doesn't really show up at all. In fact I wouldn't have known it's there, except I helped my daughter put it into the mix, and onto her nails. The colours (you can add) are very poor and look opaque in contrast to what's shown on the box. It (cheekily) says that to get a brighter colour you should paint the nails several times. I doubt this will change anything, the colour product just isn't consistent (thick enough). Lastly, the stickers that are meant change colour in the light do not - my daughter told me they just look a little blue! And the fluorescent stickers come off immediately, even if you add extra layers of (their) clear varnish over the top.

Finally, although my daughter battles on with the set, I can see she's a bit disappointed. If we'd bought it from a shop I'd go back and complain, but after using the products I don't see why the seller should reimburse us. However, maybe with this review I might save people from wasting their money on such rubbish, and have some disappointed faces around the Christmas table in a few months time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
My daughters were both very disappointed as the nail varnish was messy and palid and the stickers came off. Do not buy

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
Bought for 8 year old daughter.
Nail varnish does not mix together well, it doesn't look like nail varnish on nail, stickers don't turn to colour in sunlight.
Waste of money would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Science Magic Nail Lab, 27 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
If your daughter is a girly girl she will love this, there are loads of different things you can do with the nails and my daughter sits there for hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Nail Lab, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
This was a Christmas gift for a 6 year old. She loved it. It came within a couple of days of ordering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart to look at and holds plenty only problem is ..., 24 April 2015
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
Very smart to look at and holds plenty only problem is in folding it. Each time I have to fiddle for ages and eventually it folds, it is not easy and the instructions are not very explicit. With a better set of instructions that paid more attention to folding in the wheels and stand it would be far simpler to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Science Magic Nail Lab, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
Wild Science Magic Nail Lab My girls had great fun with the Wild Science Magic Nail Lab 5 star buy cheaper than shops!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but far too large box for the contents, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
My daughter had a good hour mixing the potions with her friend but product didn't actually seem good enough to wear.
Not very much inside but okay.

3.0 out of 5 stars MMMMM!!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Wild Science Magic Nail Lab (Toy)
Not much to it and stickers are small and fiddly although my daughter enjoyed playing with it but wouldn't buy it again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›