5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellies, but
They really are still the best quality rubber wellington boot available for the money. The calf width of these boots is just about wide enough for the SLIGHTLY wider calf. I found the boot a little too narrow over the arch of the foot. So, if you are only SLIGHTLY wider in the calf or foot then they will fit, but wont take a decent sock.
If, like me, you are somewhat...
Published on 24 Aug 2010 by Aitch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but not for me
Very quick delivery as you expect from Amazon, but these boots just did not suit me at all. I'm 5ft 7 and they seemed to make me look dumpy, they finish at just the wrong height. Good quality etc, but I'll stick to the full length Hunters.
Published on 26 Nov 2010 by Sofa Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wellies, but, 24 Aug 2010
Aitch. (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If, like me, you are somewhat wider than average, dont bother. I was disapointed that I had to return mine as the only other Hunter boot suitable is the Ladies Huntress but only available in full length and those rotten original Hunter colours. So, please Hunter designers, make the Huntress available in the shorter length, in lovely colours and with the same Huntress calf and foot widths.If you did I would have a pair in each colour, promise!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Wellies, 2 Dec 2010
I purchased the Hunter Short wellies and have been very happy with them. They are perfect for small people like me! My daughter is much taller than me so the wellies would not have been for her but I love them. They are smart, waterproof and easy to pull on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my boots!, 24 Nov 2011
GemFloss (North, England) - See all my reviews
They fit well, they are great for people with a slightly larger than average (!!!) calf as they are short. A great purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 6 Sep 2010
Pippa Sweeney (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I was aware of Hunters from friends of mine and was contemplating spending 20 on run of the mill wellies but i am SO glad I didn't! I absolutely love my Hunters and I have been wearing them to walk the dog even if its not raining because they are so comfortable and of course lovely to look at. Will always buy Hunters from now on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super wellies!, 7 Jan 2011
V. Lovegrove "Vicki" (Littlehampton) - See all my reviews
These wellies are perfect. I got the short version as I have trouble with wellies fitting my calves in my usual shoe size and these fit perfectly.

The only thing I would say is that the colour is more green than turquoise, but colours on computer screens can be different to the real thing.

The price was really competitive too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but not for me, 26 Nov 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Jun 2013
The second pair of Hunter wellies I have bought my wife and again within 1 year they are cracking and letting in water. I have emailed Unique Shoes London about the issue but they have just ignored me. I will never buy from Unique Shoes London or Hunters again

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter short gloss wellies, 10 April 2013
Fe (HERTFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Very prompt delivery & well packaged. Gorgeous , gorgeous , boots so I am very disappointed that these are so tight on the front/instep of the foot area & have to return them . If you have wide feet and wide calves as I do then I would probably advise against these. I could just get them on but I could hardly get them off , I thought they were stuck there for good! ( not funny at the time) I am going to try the huntress as I think they will be more suitable. Also there was absolutely no room to tuck jeans/ trousers in , so that was also a big negative for me. Hope this helps,

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down!, 4 May 2012
I wore the 'original' green wellies and then the blue ones for at the very least 12 years each. I bought the short pink ones a year ago thinking they would be the same quality - WRONG! The colour goes very quickly and they are now letting in water. Wont buy again but will give the 'original' Hunters another try. In fact my old ones never let in water but I managed to wear the tread down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Wellies, 4 Jan 2012
Looked Lovely unfortunatly not a lot of give in them and I couldnt get them on.Sad as I liked the look of them