on 14 January 2013
I'm basically backing up comments already made in previous reviews so people can consider before they buy too.

- Watching things while charging. I think this is overall the most disapointing thing about this case, I would like the opinion to be able to charge while I watch things as the battery runs down quite quickly but with the position of the camera hole and the charging hole its not an opinion to charge while watching, unless you want to warp your charger.
- The case does obscure the camera so you have to take it out to get decent photos.
- The stylus is just useless. Just use your fingers it's easier and less annoying.

Although I personally disagree that the case feels cheap; I love the colours and for ten pounds you get what you pay for, I wasnt expecting a sturdy leather case because I didn't pay for one. This case is adequate for protecting your kindle if you just read and transport it about often, and looks nice. Sometimes I feel like I have to really align the magnets to get it to shut properly sometimes but apart from that I feel like the kindle is safe and the screen is protected.

If you love colours and mostly use your kindle in the house for reading and apps this will be perfect for you but there are still some things that need ajusting.
on 3 March 2013
What impressed me the most is how quick the delivery was. My case arrived about 3 or 4 days before the estimated time. I found it very easy to place my kindle in the case, however, my kindle isn't very secure inside it. I'm not worried about it falling out, it isn't that insecure, but my kindle keeps slipping when on the stand. The case isn't holding it in the right position, meaning that the camera isn't visible and not in the gap designed for it to be in, and the bottom of my screen isn't always visible. Unless I push my kindle up and hold it there, it'll just keep slipping back down. Lastly, the description says that the lid to the case causes my kindle to wake and sleep when opening and closing it. It did at first, but after using the stand a few times, the lid wouldn't close properly and it wouldn't do it.
on 25 August 2013
this product it is not sraight, kinde didnt fit and i did not get my money back for 4 months!!!
on 20 January 2013
this fits well and does what I need it to do. it's a lovely colour although it's not the same shade of purple as pictured. the space for the camera doesn't fit correctly and the stylus that came with it didn't fit in the little stylus holder. So had to order ones that will fit.

overall though I am still happy with the case and hopefully it lasts me a while.
on 16 January 2013
This cover look great and fits the kindle fire hd in very well. The only trouble I have ever had is the way in which the tab keeps the kindle in, if you turn the kindle on its side to skype the kindle slips down slightly and the cover slightly blocks the camera. Other than this there are no faults with it.
on 16 February 2013
Case very plastic, with strong plastic smell at first. Didn't fit the Kindle easily - struggled to shut it. Stylus pen damaged. However, when I contacted the sellers, they couldn't do enough to help and all problems were quickly resolved. So, whilst I wouldn't recommend the product, the sellers were great!
on 17 January 2013
A few reviews have mentioned that the case covers the camera. I've not had this problem at all. I love the look and feel of the case (I chose purple with white polka dots), it just looks really nice. I love the feel of using the stylus too. It's a terrific item and I'd definitely recommend it.
on 14 November 2013
I am very happy with this, it looks great, people notice it, it holds my kindle fire well and offers plenty of protection. The stand allows for hands free usage and sits nicely upright or really laid back. I've had mine for almost a year and it looks as good as new.
on 9 January 2013
Bought this case for my mum for Xmas And she loves the colour, style and fit for her kindle fire HD! The stylus pen is great, especially for games and the screen protector is definitely needed! Couldn't fault this product, fab value for money
on 8 February 2013
This case is a basic one. Some of the cutouts for buttons etc do not match up perfectly.
The kindle is a little 'loose' in it but it serves the purpose and was in my budbet.
looks good and am pleased overall.