5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product
Excellent quality, long lasting, not a mark on these after months and months of using them, would recommend to anyone interested
Published 16 months ago by Jace Wilks

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and definately NOT Waterproof
Published 18 days ago by CJP0349

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 12 July 2013
Jace Wilks "Jace" (Dartford, Kent, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Aspen Mid Mens Walking Boots (Apparel)
Have been wearing these for a good few months and they have proved an excellent buy. Extremely comfortable from the off. In fact, I'd say one of the most comfortable items of footwear I've owned. The Vibram sole is holding up well. Maybe not too great on wet, slippy surfaces but you read criticism like that on much more expensive shoes than these. In terms of fit, I tried them on in Sports Direct and found I needed a 10, bigger than the 9 I usually wear in 'ordinary' shoes, but often the case with well-padded inners like these.

For the money, no complaints. Deserves five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, excellent value for money, 5 May 2013
Ordered these for my son. Arrived promptly, well packaged. My son loves these boots, so I am really happy with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and definately NOT Waterproof, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Aspen Mid Mens Walking Boots (Apparel)
I bought these as a Summer back up to my Karrimor KSB Skiddos as they are cheap and supposedly waterproof. The boots are very light but took a good month to wear in and that is when my problems started. As I increased my distances wearing these boots I found that after about an hour and a half the soles became very uncomfortable and on rough surfaces I could feel every pebble and stone. From new the grip on damp hard surfaces was nigh on non existent.
As for being waterproof these are the least waterproof shoes or boots I have ever owned! The first time I was caught in a heavy shower I was horrified to find that the rain just passed straight through the material and retained the water making it feel like, weight wise, I was walking in a pair of deep sea divers boots! After squelching to my destination I literally poured the water out of the boots and they took several days to dry.
I now use the boots only for short dry road walks when there is no threat of rain whatsoever.
Not recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boot but not waterproof !, 3 Nov 2014
I've had these boots for about 4 months now & I find them very comfortable.The only problem with them is that the're not waterproof.They can take a light morning dew but nothing heavier.I wore them through the summer , which was OK 'cause it was dry, & they didn't "overheat" my feet.The sole wear has been minimal.I'd give them 3.5 stars if I could , only because they claim to be waterproof.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fartoo Small!, 1 Sep 2014
VERY unhappy as these were nowhere near big enough, even with normal socks on. I'm a size 8 and had these expressed delivered to go to The Lakes. Also, I had to pay £9 to return these boots (non-recorded) so while in The Lakes, I'd paid £15 but had absolutely nothing to show for it.

You know what the crack is now, ORDER A SIZE UP! They look like good boots for the money, but I won't be ordering from SPORTS DIRECT again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Exactly what it said on the tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimore walking shoes, 8 Sep 2014
Martin R. Yemm (GLOUCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As usual from Karrimore these are very good quality shoes with vibram soles. Extremely comfortable from first wearing, highly recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them, 25 Oct 2014
Nice and comfortable, albeit a bit strange to get used to. Nearly fell over twice... Haha. Would recommend them, they feel very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 14 Oct 2014
Where can you get walking footwear with a "VIBRAM" sole for £30, trust me you can't beat these for comfort and value.