on 24 July 2013
Apple stores don't sell protectors, apparently becasue they are problematic to fit.
Preparation is key, ensure your hands and the tablet are grease and dust free for best result.
Instructions are really easy to follow and the end product was bubble free and essentially invisible, does not affect operation at all.
A good buy to protect an expensive investment.
on 10 July 2013
Great covers. Easy to apply if you only unravel an inch at a time. Fits my ipad4 like a dream.
on 26 September 2013
Although I have used clear plastic film cut to size for odd jobs such as camera and mobile phone screens this product is more durable and comes ready cut to size. Additionally each protective sheet is protected from application finger marks being covered each side by tabbed protective sheets. One protected side is uncovered first and the leading edge applied to the screen carefully and progressively to remove any air bubbles that threaten to get trapped. This can be difficult to achieve and needs patience! Once achieved the remaining tabbed protective cover is easily removed.

I recommend this product and the company that supplied it.
on 25 January 2013
I'm assuming that like quite a lot of people I got a iPad 4 for Christmas. I needed a screen protector for my gift. You can purchase these in town for £3-£4 each but paying about the same for 6 is a no brainier.
I'm sadly one of those that can't stand seeing air bubbles on the screen. I've put screen protectors on iPhones and other mobiles before but the iPad having a much larger screen was a different ball game. That why I was glad that I bought a 6 pack. The third protector applied was perfect.
Fitted perfectly on the screen.
If for the 4th Generation, Make sure the protector doesn't cover the front facing camera lens and the retina display at the front. It should have a U shape cut out at the top.
on 18 August 2013
Excellent - just as expected. Fully Satisfied. Brilliant. would definitely use again.
Would recommend to all my friends as easy to use & swift to deliver.
on 29 June 2013
Having read a number of reviews about this and other screen protectors and listened to other people lamenting the poor quality of the product, I was a little hesitant about buying this. I took the advice of other reviwers and watched a couple of videos on YouTube on how to apply the protector without leaving any bubbles and once I had, I made up my mind to go for it.

The instructions are farly simple - remove this bit first, remove the other bit afterwards, but rather than pulling off the back layer and then sticking it down to the screen, I did the following:

1) Line up the protector, so that the home button hole and the camera hole are lined up.
2) Take a strip of selotape and stick down the side with the home button.
3) Remove the back layer tab incementally, pushing out the bubbles as I went along with the application card provided.
4) Check the bezel for any trapped air pockets and push them towards the outside.
5) Remove the seleotape and then pull off the top protective layer
6) If there are any bubbles brush them outwards until the screen and the bezel is clear
RESULT: There is ONE tiny bubble on the white bezel, which you almost can't see and ZERO bubbles on the screen - it CAN be done !

So, if you have been thinking about protecting the screen of your iPad but have been put off by the accounts of others, I can tell you - with patience, it is possible to do without getting bubbles :)
on 21 September 2013
Terrific piece of equipment as reflected in the general responses to the iPad 4.
Also, as many others have indicated, a hard copy (at least a summary version) of the Manual would be very helpful.
Overall, delighted!
on 11 November 2013
We bought an iPad for my parents as an early Christmas present and got these as part of an amazon bundle.
The protective sheet is of a good quality, It has been on for about two months now and so far is still well adhered to the iPad, the screen is still as clear and responsive as it would be without the protector.
I found the protector fairly easy to apply to the iPad, so long as you take it fairly slow and in as dust free a place as possible!
So all in all I've had no problems with this product, it does what it says well and costs relatively little! Oh, and it was delivered really quickly, I think they arrived about 2 or 3 days before the iPad, so everything was ready to go when we got it!
on 2 February 2013
These protectors were very easy to apply and have very few bubbles on the screen. The bubbles are probably my fault! I would recommend these to others.
on 17 July 2013
Bought these and was thinking do they scratch easy do they leave print marks and I can safely say they are spot on perfect, I see some comment on here about bubbles and wanna say I have NOT ONE in my screen and only used one took me 2 mins I thought was gonna be a massive pain as the small ones are but was amazed how easy it was to apply, so if you read how its done and use them the right way you to will have no bubbles, I started by peeling Q way back then stick down after lining up at the bottom end, then use the plastic spreader to press onto screen and slowly peel back whilst using this so easy. Would recommend these 100% to anyone.

See one answered question