‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Spider friends, go for it!, 30 Mar 2014
T. Simpson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I got this as a present for my 4 year old who is superhero mad. I find a lot of the modern superhero programmes a bit too full on for his age and on the whole this was just what I wanted. It's not all fighting and dark undertones and is appropriate for him at his age. Although these are old cartoons they do not seem really dated and he's really enjoyed watching them. His dad and I have also been reminiscing as these were programmes we watched as young children! If you want something with a superhero content thats suitable for younger kiddies then I'd recommend this set. Definitely worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good collection for a fan, 15 April 2013
Olga Gusak - See all my reviews
Very good gift for a fan, a must have collection. My son has enjoyed watching the set with his friends

5.0 out of 5 stars super cool, 5 Nov 2013
very good, i like that, really good, supper cool, funy, really really good., so nice, love taht really. super, super.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 April 2013
Bought this for my son and he absolutely loves it he never gets tired of watching and he is four, i would highly recommended it for nostalgic reason and also for younger Children

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 8 May 2014
Very pleased with this as my son is a very big spiderman fan so really great present for him :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 15 Sep 2013
searched everywhere for this box set but it was very expensive till I looked on amazon total bargain and my 4 year old loves it win win where both happy and keep him ultra quiet !! haha

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent series of Spiderman - fun for my 4 year ..., 29 Sep 2014
An excellent series of Spiderman - fun for my 4 year old (not too violent and he loves Iceman!) and a fun trip down memory lane for me:-) ! Buying this from Amazon is excellent value. 4 DVDs. I've seen it sold for £50.00 which is bonkers. If you need to buy action figures for your little one who become superhero crazy (or anything superhero related, e.g., I wanted to buy cupcake superhero rings for my son's superhero party) try Amazon.com rather than UK. LOTS cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old was spell bound and it's better for younger children than some superhero things, 6 July 2014
Just as I remembered it. My 4 year old was spell bound and it's better for younger children than some superhero things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
my 3 year old twin grandsons love these dvd's so much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Jun 2014
My 4 year old son is mad on Spiderman and superheroes in general and purchasing this box set has been great for him and also me as I watched it as a child myself - brought back many memories. I think it is just as good as the other kids stuff on these days and in many cases better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›