on 19 July 2014
This IS an official Apple product. Comes in case, and is of great quality. Good thing about the ear pods is that sound quality is best possible and they don't fall out of your ear. I would definitely recommend these.
on 9 July 2014
What more can I say, I bought these after my iPod 5G's supplied earphones stopped working due to damage of a chocolatey nature. They work fine as I expected(:
on 30 December 2014
I'm not sure if to give this a two star or three. It seems below average but not hugely so. I'd like to give it two and a half but I opted for a two here. I bought the EarPods to use with my iPad Air tablet. The pros are they seem to be made quite well. The sound level can be adjusted on them also. They were not expensive.
The main con for me is that i have small ear openings and the pods are too big to fit comfortable in my ears. They are quite painful. I think they are made for more men then women. Also, though i have very sensitive hearing, the volume level seems limited and i cannot hear properly through them as they do not go up loud enough. Also the two earpods are joined together with a little connector, but it's opened on one side so they constantly slip apart and don't stay together. It is a annoying and seems like a manufacturing fault. It does cheapen their feel abit it also. Over all I am disappointed. I expected Apple to make better products than this. I have only had them a short while so I cannot comment on longetivity of the product. I think there maybe better products available as well as worse ones too.
on 8 October 2014
It doesn't work on my ipod shuffle. Badly need a new earphones for it as old one is battered from wear and tear.
on 9 November 2014
Fell apart literally the same day I received them. Remote/mic part broke when i pressed the button for the first time. Most reviews seem to be positive so wondering if I simply got a bad pair, but will order from somewhere else next time as these were simply terrible quality.
on 18 August 2014
An excellent product and for quite a reasonable price. Just as described as they are indeed genuine Apple earphones with all the functions that support iPhone/iPod 4/5 along with brilliant sound quality and bass. Would recommend to any looking for a decent set of earphones.
on 14 August 2014
Very pleased with product, arrived promptly, genuine apple product, works brilliant.
on 13 November 2014
Great sound and bass quality! I would say this is the real thing!
on 26 August 2014
Took forever to come and they are all fuzzy. They are not genuine apple earphones. The quality of the sound is far from what is described on the website. Very disappointing.
on 29 August 2014
Very good earphones. Very Close to the Original. I bought these as a replacement when I lost the earphones. Arrived very quickly.