on 11 February 2015
Arrived promptly but when installed in the phone it reported having zero credit - confirmed when I registered the SIM on-line. Had to phone up Three who agreed to add credit and then convert to the appropriate tariff. So got what I wanted for the price but was a lot more hassle than I was expecting.
on 30 October 2014
you have to call three in order to get the unlimited data, make sure your phone does not have the data service on at the time of activation, otherwise this will eat into your credit and then you cannot make the pre-purchase for the month
on 1 February 2013
Great value, and great network. The adaptor takes the hassle out of making sure you buy the right Sim too.

Definitely recommended!!
on 19 March 2016
Item not sold as heading. It is not preloaded with credit as the main description says.
on 24 November 2014
I would never, ever, use Three again, after my experience of their customer service. A complete waste of time, effort and money, and nobody needs to feel that frustrated. Ended up paying for contract time I didn't even use, just to be rid of them. I see this offer comes with small print as well, and has caught out some purchasers. Not at all surprised.
on 23 January 2014
There is tons of bad press about Three but they do what they say. Network coverage varies based on location, like all the other networks in my experience (and I've tried all), but overall calls are clear, service always up and the browsing fast.

I use constantly way over 5Gb every month and have had no hassle. I've even gone over 20Gb when I was moving house. Only time I got cutoff was when tethering, as that's not included, so fair enough.

With 4G coming soon with no additional charge, Three is definitely a keeper for me.
on 18 August 2014
Are you actually serious? i paid for this in the hope i get the preloaded stuff when infact you don't i logged into my3 and it say's 0 balance 0 addon's and oh would i like to pay £15 for the very nice add on that is also advertised right here
on 29 September 2014
fantastic product.....got to new york, turned on phone (after activating in UK) selected USA network, turned roaming on and away we went....22 days of being able to ring home, text home, and use internet without worrying about coming home to stupid bills....will be ordering again for the next trip....
on 8 May 2014
The product was not as described and i couldn't use my data abroad waste of time and money and effort!
on 29 October 2015