5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present
Bought this for my two year old grandson who absolutely loves it. A big hit!! He likes to read in there.
Published on 12 Jan. 2013 by Valerie Parkin

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Published 21 months ago by June

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 22 July 2013
This review is from: IKEA Circus Childs Play Tent Playhouse Children Kids Play House - BRAND NEW (Toy)
This tent should have been perfect for my two grandsons, however when it arrived it was unusable as the poles were far too long which made it impossible to put together. My real problem was the attitude of the seller (Remi Direct) when I wanted to return it - I had to cover the cost of postage even though the product was faulty!! Amazon tell me that my contract is with the seller not Amazon which really surprised me. I will be very wary of buying through third party sellers on Amazon in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 12 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Smash Hit!, 18 Nov. 2013
We bought this for our two year old grandson's birthday and he was totally smitten by it. We gave it to him and assembled it at our house and when it was time to go home to his house he got terribly upset when we dismantled it so our son could put it in his car as he thought we were taking it away. There were cries of "mine, mine mine" and he insisted on carrying it out to the car (with help) in case it was taken away. Our son told us that as soon as they got home the tent had to go up straight away.

It's very easy to assemble and a good size. Our daughter-in-law was able to crawl in and sit despite being 5'9".

It was such a success we are going to buy another to keep at our house. I'm sure it will be a hit at Christmas when our (will be) 17 month old grandson will also be here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Jun. 2013
I am a childminder, this circus tent is perfect for boys and girls, the children I look after love it, they have their lunch inside. Easy to put up and store.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get exactly what you expect, 17 Aug. 2014
Bought the tent for an imminent visit of twin grandaughters. Erected in the garden and it stayed up for four days and was a real hit with the girls. Son and his wife will buy one for home. The only comment I would have would be that it occured to me that it might roll around in the wind in the garden. This has been completely solved by using metal tent pegs (made from an old metal clothes airer) through the loops where the poles attach at ground level. Didn't move an inch. Good product and good value. No problem with a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 5 Mar. 2013
This is a massive tent! Such a good price for such a brilliant item. Looks perfect in my son's circus themed room and he loves reading his books in there. Really easy to put up! Definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars ikea circus tent, 12 April 2013
This was bought as a birthday present for our little boy. I was extremely pleased with the delivered product. Excellent for imaginary play! We haven't tried it outdoors as yet but hopefully will be doing so come the warmer weather. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Jan. 2014
purchased for my 3 year old niece for Christmas, she loves using it and says its her best toy ever! Easy to assemble as pops up, all you have to do it fit the poles. Can be a bit tricky but take your time and you will have no problems. Easy to move around as is really light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, rapid delivery, 13 Nov. 2013
Good product, reasonably priced and easy to set up. Children love it, suitable for ages 2 to 5 or even older

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 6 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my grandsons 2nd birthday and he absolutely loves it. Always know where to find him when he's hiding!