on 23 February 2015
I will start by saying an excellent price, with an excellent service and delivery from the seller.

The product itself I have personally found hard to take. I am a 23 year old female, who weighs 136 pounds, with a height of 167CM, I run for an hour 6 days a week and the only weight training I do is the squat rack with core and leg work. For me, taking 6 tablets a day has been very hard to stomach, I am yet to see any weight loss, but can see a change in my body. There are pros and cons to this product.

PROS: It does work well as a fat burner; there is more definition in my body, suppresses appetite, good replacement for pre work out, it is on Informed Sport, it doesn’t keep you awake at night (if taken properly, and not within 6 hours of bed time) I don’t get the sweats or shakes, I can still concentrate at work without feeling hyper.

CONS: Leaves you feeling a little bloated, can give heart burn, hard to swallow, makes me feel a little sick, gives me a headache, I need to drink a lot more water, I feel lethargic, recovery rate has reduced, head aches and they feel heavy on the stomach, I have to take breaks in my workout to take frequent loo visits.

Although the cons may seem to out weigh the pros, it does work as what the product states, and these are the usual side effects for a fat burner; for someone as petite as I am, I imagine all I need to do is lower my dosage, or persist until my body adapts. If there are people out there who also find these pills hard to swallow due to how large they are, try taking them out of their outer coating and mixing three of the tablets with water and drinking the solution instead.

I hope this has helped anyone who is looking to buy Muscle Pharm: Shred Matrix.
on 23 February 2015
This product work far the best tryed many fat burners and no weight loss just finished first month and I have lost 1st 7 lbs also you have to force youself to eat you don't feel hungry on them
on 2 June 2015
Good product, useful for fighters looking to make a weight goal. There is no fat loss without exercise regardless of what you use so if you're looking for a miracle pill this isn't it. Quite a herby, earthy aroma which may put people off. However overall a good product, definitely noticed effects with diet control and quenching of carbohydrate (especially sugary foods) cravings. Would buy this product again.
on 21 November 2014
I'm a huge fan of MusclePharm products in general and was very impressed with these, that I'm now on my second bottle.

These give me a nice boost in the morning with plenty of energy and have seen some great results with my weight. There is no "magic pill" out there so obviously you can't just take these and sit around all day eating junk food! I took 3 of these in the morning before breakfast, then an hours exercise every morning. I took another 3 tablets 30 mins before lunch as well. I've tried other fat burners and these ones had no side effects.

Obviously everyone's different and some people might not achieve any weight loss with these but personally for me, they are just what I need to accompany a healthy eating and exercise lifestyle!
on 11 May 2015
Great product have had no side effects at all I usually take 3 in morning before breakfast then 2 before dinner I make sure I drink plenty of water. They have helped me feel alot less hungry and cut out the cravings for sugar I use to get coz of my diet and I seem to have alot more energy to lift heavy for longer.
on 11 December 2015
Works great every time I use them! Always drop about 6-8lbs over a few weeks with proper training and diet. They are also great for keeping water retention to a minimum when using anabolic compounds. Keeps you looking hard and dry!
on 27 April 2015
Got good results from this..label says take for two months max so will now wait a month then order another as done two boxes allready..only four star because it tastes awful omg
on 7 April 2015
The worst fat burn ever!!! Don't buy it! A lot of caffeine,the only it can do is to raise your heart rate and to increase your blood pressure nothing else! I was MP fun before!
on 8 May 2016
Excellent product and prompt delivery! Positively surprised when package arrived next day! Recommended to friends and all of them are very happy!
on 4 January 2016
Will use again. Combined with a good diet and cardio training I achieved my first six pack. For a female not an easy thing to do.

See one answered question