Size: Large|Colour: black/cool grey|Change
Price:£19.47 - £35.00

on 6 February 2015
I'm usually a medium/large so I ordered a large to be sure and it fits perfectly! People who are also a medium/large, I'd advise you get the same size. :)

If you've never owned a dri-fit top before, you wear it under a t-shirt when training but if you want I guess you can wear it on its own.. though your body features may be on display.

I've been using this for running & weight lifting and it's pretty comfortable, no itchiness, irritation or anything. It's thin material and has a long washing label inside which can be irritating, though avoidable. If you want to remove it then use scissors to avoid making a tear in your top.

The top also compresses flab a little, just a little. Unlike my other pro vent tops, this is easy to take off.
on 25 March 2014
very cool clings shows every contour of your body now I just have to go to the gym so I can wear it
on 9 October 2014
Bought shirt for an under layer when playing golf. The fit is great with a long body so the shirt remains tucked in. The shirt helps keep you warm on chilly days but does not restrict movement. Will be buying a black shirt too!
on 12 August 2014
Fits nice and snug, long in the arms and body to get it around your wrists and stop it riding up. a little thinner than my other Nike combat top but does the job perfect. Neck line is higher than anticipated and will show above other clothes, which I quite like now.
on 18 September 2014
It's a lovely fit and colour! Thankyou amazon
on 26 August 2015
Good quality, good fit.

It is tight but then that's the point.

ice an long (unlike some other compression tops I have) so no danger of turning into a muffin top!
on 30 April 2015
Excellent fit!
Just worn it whilst training :) just hope it doesn't shrink after washing ?!

It will adjust as u get bigger arm wise
on 18 November 2015
Long length means it won't rise up as you cycle and no more embarrassment as you bend over. Very comfortable, though not cheap.
on 27 January 2016
This top is made out of great material it fits well and it is great for my runs so if your sporty I recommend buying this top
on 16 February 2014
I bought this men's long sleeved core compression shirt from NIKE few weeks ago. Good quality , however a bit expensive