5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and hardwearing
I have had a pair of the navy jods for a few months now, wearing/washing them once a week and apart from slight fading they've held up perfectly. The sizing is great, they're comfortable and really stretchy. Overall great value for money.
Published 17 months ago by B.W.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok - but not impressed
Great price, however I got then on my size (8) and they came way too small.
Quality is average.
Published 2 months ago by Inés Alcalá

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and hardwearing, 8 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars do the job, 24 Sept. 2013
These are thick and hard wearing and have washed really well - sizing is just right. comfortable for mucking around the stables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and good quality, 30 Sept. 2013
These are great quality, they look good and wash well. My daughter is long and thin and jods can look baggy on her, but these look good. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and quality, 4 Nov. 2013
Lorraine Westall (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
bought for my daugher, she loves the higher waist, they fit really well (if anything a little on the large size, ordered a 10 and they have plenty of room in them), colours are great - haven't been through the wash yet but I'm optimistic !!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab alternative, 8 Nov. 2013
I don't ride, but I love these as a superior alternative to leggings and jeggings etc. they are a perfect fit with good multiway stretching and look good on. Great quality and excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Riding Jodhpurs, 17 July 2013
My wife thought the jodhpurs were so good she wanted to wear them out and start anew fashion. Excellent value

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 April 2014
One word - brilliant!!! These jodphurs are great - really, really, really comfortable. I have worn them every day for the last couple of months - mucking out in, horse riding, walking the dogs, shopping, driving, going to bed in - ok, may be not going to bed in but I could do they are that comfy. They seem really durable. I have seen at least one review that said about the stitching but they must have had a faulty pair as mine are great with no signs at all that the stitching is dodgy. In fact I like them so much I have just placed an order for another pair - these ones really do need a wash now but I really don't want to go a day without wearing them :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars white jophurs size26, 11 July 2013
great product nice fit very good quality jophurs trouser white size 26 perfect fit in leghth to thanks very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 26 April 2014
These jodhpurs are excellent quality. They are thick material, very comfortable and so easy to wear and ride in. I will be buying another pair of these, because for the price they are brill. They are also quite long, so go over jodhpur boots nicely and do not ride up. Excellent quality !

4.0 out of 5 stars Certainly Recommend!, 20 Aug. 2014
I'm rather short & small in stature, so struggle to find Jods that fit me well. They're usually far too big in one way or another... Haven't been able to find decent sized Jods (I'm Size 6) in Shops, so reluctantly went online to find a reasonably priced pair for Work.
These Jods are sooo comfortable & great to work in all day long. The pocket is of a good enough size to allow space for my Mobile, without it digging uncomfortably into my right hip bone during shifts, which is a bonus - believe me!
All in all would certainly recommend :)
Have only awarded 4 Stars as I've yet to find out how well they wash, or how long they last, though judging by their positive points so far, if imagine they'll be fine.