on 20 May 2013
I am suffering from photo sensitivity after a concussion, and these sunglasses have been very helpful in blocking the sunlight and reducing the headaches caused by the light. They stay on when I am active and don't slip off my prescription glasses. If you are looking for a good pair of sunglasses to fit over prescription glasses these are a wise choice.
on 12 April 2013
Bought for cycling. Good fit over prescription specs and look stylish & sporty. Used for a recent holiday. No swapping between my glasses ! Removed all the glare from the sea and sand.
Great value. "classy" metallic red.
on 24 July 2013
Super speedy delivery. I have varifocal specs and didn't want to spend the amount I would need to for prescription sunglasses if I didn't have to and these have saved me an awful lot of money because they do the job really well.
on 31 January 2014
They look good and seem good quality for the price, however fit is a problem. While they cover my glasses, the fit is by no means snug to my face and there's a large gap between the glasses and my face which makes them look massive. It will be down to my frame style I guess, but worth noting. They'd certainly still protect my eyes from the sun, but would look quite bulky when wearing
on 27 July 2014
I took a bit of a chance on these as I needed something better in the sun than my prescription varifocals, and wasn't sure how they would fit over my existing glasses. I'm delighted with them, they do fit over quite easily and give really good all round protection from the sun. Strongly recommend these.
on 25 June 2014
Can't remember whether I reviewed these already or not but I have to say I love them. Wrap around beautifully - no sunlight gets in at all. I wear them for driving and the little side lenses mean that I have really good all round vision, no blind spots when I have to check over my shoulder. I have looked at other glasses and these are definitely the best and excellent value for money. Will probably get another pair (just in case).
on 14 September 2013
these do what it says on the box ideal for sport without having to pay mega bucks for sun glasses.Look and feel great.
on 29 November 2013
EXCELLENT FOR NIGHT DRIVING STOPS GLARE COMPLETELY. sURE THEY WILL BE GOOD SUN GLASSES TOO IF WE EVER GET ANY MORE SUN
on 11 March 2016
I've been buying over-glasses for years but they've never been much cop. Usually cheap looking and don't really fit properly over my ears with my specs already there. However I am really happy to say that at last I have found a pair that cut the glare and also don't slip down my face. I thoroughly recommend these over glasses.

I have photo-sensitive tri focals that darken just fine when out walking. Put me in the car though and as a shortie I suffer when the sun hits the windscreen. These Opticaid over-glasses are perfect for stopping that sun in the eyes dazzle whilst behind the wheel.
on 17 May 2014
Exactly what I wanted and am really pleased with them. In fact am thinking of buying another pair to keep in the car.