5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Protector
Published on 13 Mar. 2013 by Sci-fi worm

3.0 out of 5 stars ... it is waterproof or not but otherwise it seems fine. It will certainly keep out sand etc
Have not had occasion to use it yet so I don't know if it is waterproof or not but otherwise it seems fine. It will certainly keep out sand etc. when using my kindle on holiday.
Published 12 months ago by Doreen Marks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Protector, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: TRIXES Black Amazon Kindle Waterproof Holiday Case a Protective Pouch Bag
This is the second of this type of protector that I have purchased for my kindle (mines of the keyboard type), it fits well but is a little on the wide side. I use it at least twice a week, when I hole up in the bathroom to have a quite relaxing bath - I love to read in the bath & on switching from paperbacks to the kindle I felt a little lost until I found this on Amazon. If sealed correctly at the top the kindle is well protected from the water although I prefer to treat it as splashproof.

Also the seller was really good, item was well priced & arrived really quickly overall I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof case cover, 18 Feb. 2013
Amazing - perfect for on holiday by the sea and in the bath (totally stopped all sand getting in)!!!!!
Thought it might be a problem turning the page over but no problems at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fit for purpose - but not tried it in anger yet., 23 July 2014
Nige "TND" (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this in advance ready to go on holiday - don't fancy exposing my shiny new Kindle PW to sand, suncream, sweat, sea/poolwater etc, whilst on hols. Haven't used it in anger yet - not going on hols for another couple of weeks - I'll update this review when I get back.

For now, the seal at the top looks to be up to the job. I've put my KindlePW in the bag and verified that I can still turn it on/off easily and that the touchscreen still responds as normal, and that its easy enough to read inside the bag.

At first glance the pouch looks way too big for the KindlePW, but GOOD NEWS - I've got one of these Swwes kindle covers (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swees-Paperwhite-Magnetic-Including-Protector/dp/B00CGVY7F0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top) and with the cover folded back, it fits snugly inside the pouch without having to take it off first.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIXES Kindle waterproof Case, 11 Sept. 2013
I was looking for a waterproof case for my kindle due to going on holiday with my neice and nephew who like to waterbomb. This was one of the lower priced ones so didn't know what to expect but was more than thrilled with it. It has 3 seals on the top for extra protection, did not hinder any of the functions of the tablet and was nice and lightweight. It fit my Google Nexus in also so could swap and change. It was used the whole holiday and still looks in mind condition from being by the pool and the beach and seems this will last a long time. Delivery service was excellent and could not recommend this enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 28 Oct. 2013
Due to the extra water proof closures in this if you have a cover on your kindle it needs to be removed to get it into the pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sept. 2013
This case does exactly what it says on the tin! I found it to be
indispensable while I was on holiday, it protected my Kindle from
splashes, and also from sand and slimy sun cream. Since I've
come home I've used it in the bath and no longer read my Kindle
worringly there. A total bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 4 July 2013
Simple' works well and pleased with purchase. Good value for money too' and it will be ideal for holiday.

The end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 24 July 2014
M. Reeve (UK) - See all my reviews
I was a little sceptical that something so cheap could do the job, but thought for just under £4 (inc p&p) I might as well give it a try.
I only have a new gen basic kindle so there was no problem with the fit. I was impressed that not only were there 3 rows of sealing, but you also then fold over the top and it has a popper fastening. I have had no problem pressing any of the buttons either, so overall I'm very impressed with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing service and product, 19 Aug. 2014
I bought this to take on holiday with me and for the price it is definetely the best one available that I could find, unfortunately I opened it with too much force and ended up ripping the side, I let the brand know and within about 2 days I recieved a new one in the post. The product is brilliant and the service is amazing, I would really recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for the beach!, 29 Sept. 2014
Best idea ever. Took my Kindle to the beach and didn't have to worry about it getting sandy, wet or greasy from sun-cream. Could keep it in my bag along with wet towels and swimming costume with no problem. I didn't actually put it in water so I don't know how fully waterproof it is but for the beach it was protective and could still see the screen perfectly.