5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof case cover
Amazing - perfect for on holiday by the sea and in the bath (totally stopped all sand getting in)!!!!!
Thought it might be a problem turning the page over but no problems at all
Published 16 months ago by lynne parker

Have not had occasion to use it yet so I don't know if it is waterproof or not but otherwise it seems fine. It will certainly keep out sand etc. when using my kindle on holiday.
Published 12 days ago by Doreen Marks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof case cover, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: TRIXES Black Amazon Kindle Waterproof Holiday Case a Protective Pouch Bag
Thought it might be a problem turning the page over but no problems at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Protector, 13 Mar 2013
This is the second of this type of protector that I have purchased for my kindle (mines of the keyboard type), it fits well but is a little on the wide side. I use it at least twice a week, when I hole up in the bathroom to have a quite relaxing bath - I love to read in the bath & on switching from paperbacks to the kindle I felt a little lost until I found this on Amazon. If sealed correctly at the top the kindle is well protected from the water although I prefer to treat it as splashproof.

Also the seller was really good, item was well priced & arrived really quickly overall I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIXES Kindle waterproof Case, 11 Sep 2013
I was looking for a waterproof case for my kindle due to going on holiday with my neice and nephew who like to waterbomb. This was one of the lower priced ones so didn't know what to expect but was more than thrilled with it. It has 3 seals on the top for extra protection, did not hinder any of the functions of the tablet and was nice and lightweight. It fit my Google Nexus in also so could swap and change. It was used the whole holiday and still looks in mind condition from being by the pool and the beach and seems this will last a long time. Delivery service was excellent and could not recommend this enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 28 Oct 2013
Due to the extra water proof closures in this if you have a cover on your kindle it needs to be removed to get it into the pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sep 2013
This case does exactly what it says on the tin! I found it to be
indispensable while I was on holiday, it protected my Kindle from
splashes, and also from sand and slimy sun cream. Since I've
come home I've used it in the bath and no longer read my Kindle
worringly there. A total bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 4 July 2013
Simple' works well and pleased with purchase. Good value for money too' and it will be ideal for holiday.

The end.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have for reading in the bath, 4 July 2014
Great for reading in the bath, keeps the kindle nice & dry. Easy to use the buttons through the plastic. Happy with my purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read happily during an English summer( rain not included), 1 July 2014
M. Cannon "nursebile" (UK) - See all my reviews
Appears to work well and with 3 seals determined to keep rain out, did tear edge of seals but my fault stuffed kindle and phone in, perhaps too tight a squeeze. Contacted by Ross promptly who offered new bag or refund, not bad. Would buy another especially at the price

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll see how it works on the beach, 30 Jun 2014
Tried it out with a Kindle and a Nexus 7 and both work fine through the plastic. There are 3 seals at the top and although I am not planning to use in water they will certainly keep the sand and suntan lotion away from the device. Delivered quickly

3.0 out of 5 stars ... it is waterproof or not but otherwise it seems fine. It will certainly keep out sand etc, 30 Jun 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›