5.0 out of 5 stars Blissfully Comfortable.
Ideal for anyone who needs a wide-fit. The most comfortable shoes that I own, smart enough to wear for all but the most formal occasions.
Published 17 months ago by Ev. M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a size smaller!
Lovely shoes probably really comfy but far too big, I've ordered another pair in a smaller size - can sketchers sort out sizing?!
Published 17 months ago by jones999

5.0 out of 5 stars Blissfully Comfortable., 1 May 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Active-Bikers-Pearl Drop Mary Jane (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars the most comfortable shoe ever produced(in my personal opinion), 11 July 2013
Petra "I love to read" "book addict!!!" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Skechers Women's Active Bikers-Pearl Drop Mary Jane for me was a perfect buy which when it comes to shoes is a very big statement for me to make.
I hate buying shoes for one main reason my feet swell due to a chronic health problem and hot weather just adds to my difficulties. I actually have one very badly swollen foot therefore for me getting shoes to fit both feet is at times impossible. I was actually recommended Skechers and at the present time I would have gladly paid any money for to be able to put my feet into shoes which did not add more pain to the equation.
First of all the service I received from Amazon was extremely good as I ordered them Monday evening they were dispatched the following day and the next morning they were sitting at my front door which for me was perfect service.
The shoes immediately fitted both feet comfortably and with the added bonus of a stretchy strap across the foot means if my feet continue to swell through the day my feet will still be in comfort throughout the day.
For me this is a style of shoe which I would recommend to anyone who likes to be in style yet have comfort throughout the day this truly is the perfect purchase and I know for one I will certainly be buying from this firm in the very near future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a size smaller!, 10 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars gtreat shoes, 3 April 2013
my wife who i bought them for loves these shoes ...she is so fussy when it comes to comfort and style but she can not fault these and now will only buy sketchers

5.0 out of 5 stars Like going out in your slippers, 12 Sep 2013
Lovely comfy shoes, a pleasure to put on. They do come up a bit big but being an inbetween sizer, perfect for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 2 May 2014
Glad I ordered a size smaller than my usual size. They fit perfectly , so wish I had realised before when I bought my last pair of Skechers. The band across the foot is a little ugly but overall I am happy with the design.

2.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoe,but sizing was way off mark, 28 May 2014
I have been buying this style of sketchers shoe for my daughter for years in a size 6 with no fitting problems,however I agree with some of the other reviewers that this particular shoe came up a whole size bigger than their usual size 6.I had to return them for refund and drive to Birmingham to buy a replacement pair for school.Her new shoes were still sketchers and guess what a the size 6 fitted her perfectly as expected.Strongly agree with other reviewers that if you really want these shoes then order a size smaller.Otherwise these shoes were generally pretty,well made to sketchers usual standard a however we did think the striped fastening band was ugly and out of place-a simple plain black would have been better and maybe not quite so thick would have looked a little better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy shoes, 22 April 2014
They arrived super quick.
Fit nicely, and are comfortable as all Skechers are.
Can wear with trousers or skirt, smarter than trainers with trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars SKETCHERS SHOES, 1 April 2014
These were purchased for my elderly mother and she finds them very comfortable. They are good value and ideal for her needs.

This is the third pair she has had and she recommends going for you actual shoe size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart yet very comfortable, 14 Aug 2013
Wider size much appreciated for arthritic toes. Very light and comfortable to wear, while still being smart. Three more words