5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Used this cable for connecting my PS3 to a 2x1 speaker system for better sound.
What can I say plugged it in to my PS3 and 2x1 speaker system and well it just works cheap but definitely not nasty brilliant.

Delivered on time as promised and well packed another great Amazon buy.
Published 4 months ago by Pete P

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived broke
Published 9 months ago by Robert pickles

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived broke, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: KomodoŽ 3m AV Audio Video Cable for Playstation 1 2 3 / PS1 PS2 PS3 / AV to RCA Cable Lead / 3 Metre (Black) (Electronics)
Now i hated doing negative reviews but I bought this cable for my ps3 hoping that it would connect to my turtle beach headset, to my dismay the headset only produced sound out of one earphone and after borrowing another av cable I realised that it was this cable causing the problem, so it landed in the bin. receiving an item that is already broke is disappointing to say the least..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2014
Used this cable for connecting my PS3 to a 2x1 speaker system for better sound.

Delivered on time as promised and well packed another great Amazon buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all, 30 Mar 2014
For quite a cheap price I thought give it a go. If it wasn't any good then what have I lost? Didn't work. Very poorly made. Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 30 Mar 2014
I chose this cable as seemed the best of a bad bunch but it has been perfect no problem been connected to 2 TV without any problems I would recommend this cable it works very well

1.0 out of 5 stars Ver poor quality, 19 Mar 2014
Graham M. Hobbs (U.K) - See all my reviews
Bought these and the yellow audio cable did not work, when I disconnected it the yellow plug came away from the wiring. The seller did offer a refund but wanted the product returned which for me was not worth the hassle. Lesson learned only buy genuine spares.

1.0 out of 5 stars recieved broke !, 7 Mar 2014
Brought this for my ps3 and doesnt even work . Makes screen flikker and the sound sounds shocking so cheers for nothing !

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job :), 5 Feb 2014
Brought my PS2 back to life, no complaints, appears to work just as the original cable did. Arrived earlier than expected too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item and fast despatch, 22 Jan 2014
Well made and very easy to install customer very happy gamer would recommend this item and if I'm looking for any av products I will come here

5.0 out of 5 stars video cable for playstation, 12 Oct 2013
quick delivery, cable works great, great price, would use them again, had a good selection of cables to pick from, many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 July 2014
Does the job well. Seems to be well made and so far after months of use I've had no problems at all.
Reccommended.