5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
The batteries arrived and charged quickly, I'm using these in an e-cigarette and they are just what was needed for e-cigs you need good quality and these seem to fit the bill.
Published 21 months ago by E. Forster

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for my e-cigarettes
Published 6 months ago by graham eglinton

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Jan 2013
E. Forster (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UltraFire 18350 3.7V 1200mAh Rechargeable Batteries Battery (Pair) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for my e-cigarettes, 24 April 2014
Bought these a little while ago, for a mod I'd purchased. So I waited and waited until they finally arrived. Charged them up, and slotted one into the mod, and within a short time, the body of the mod was getting warm, and no, not just from my hand, or the atty. Bought four, because they were so cheap, and not all warm up as fast, no venting or anything like that. But they do have a short life, and low power compared to others. Personally, have since spent a bit more on better (eg: AW IMRs) batteries and been much happier, and felt safer...IMO

3.0 out of 5 stars dont find this battery is great for vaping, 29 Mar 2014
after finding my ideal lavatube for vapeing i am now on another search for ideal batterys,this battery isent the one,when delivered i dud and other one is not very long lasting in lavatube.the searcth goes on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small "Mod" Vaping, 25 Jun 2014
R. F. Hawkins - See all my reviews
I now use these for vaping, so my award of 5-stars is based purely on that application. Obviously a significant improvement when compared with "standard" 800 mAh batteries and if I'm going out for the day, I no longer need to consider taking a spare battery with me. However, that is purely based on my e-juice consumption. I have not yet tried them "Stacked" in one of my bigger mods as I prefer high capacity 18650's for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Performance is average, 24 Mar 2014
T. Gounden - See all my reviews
I purchased these for use with my e-pipe. They were very good initially but started to lose charge more often with regular use. A good buy if you don't use your vaping gear too regularly, delivery was also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A reliable battery, 14 Jan 2014
This battery is cheaper than the AW but is still worth getting. I thought at first they had failed but thanks to good customer service fro m the seller I found that it was my charger that had failed and not the batteries. I've now been using them in an e-cig for thre months or so and they've maintained their original charge time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Dec 2013
In the world of e cigs Ultrafire dont have the best reputation. However with a mechanical mod I wanted a protected battery and these seemed like the best option. Three months in and they are showing a bit of discolouration around the positive terminal. From what I understand they should be replaced at this point anyway. At just over £6 for two batteries which are in daily use I cant really complain.

One battery on full charge gets me through a days vaping (roughly 1.5 - 2 ml) on a nemesis clone and Anyvape Davide (2.5ohm).

On another note these are actually proper sized batteries. 18 refers to the width, 350 refers to the height (35mm including positive pin). I found Efest's batteries were a bit longer...

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on... get these ones, 27 Aug 2014
Perfect for my mods (vamo v5 and maraxus) will last all day and into the next, well worth the money, thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good batts for the price, 8 Sep 2014
Nice protected batteries, I use them for Vamo V5 VV/VW mod.
The actual capacity is about 800-900mAh.