on 14 March 2013
I've really enjoyed reading 'How to Love a Libra'. I like the layout which makes it easy to read. And the style is very friendly.

There is just enough information in each section to give one a good overview of the way everything dovetails into the personality traits.

I recognised the differences between myself, my daughter and my husband (all Librans!) Wish I'd had a copy a few years earlier.
on 18 December 2012
If your partner, brother or sister are Libran this book is an essential read.It will enable you to see how to interact with the Libran traits and how best to understand this most sociable sign of the zodiac .Always remember that the scales like to be balanced equally and when they are not in harmony everyone will know about it !
A great read and I have lots of Libran friends that I see typical remarks made ,one thing is certain about Librans they need to live in beautiful surroundings,somewhere that is dull and shoddy will depress them!
on 20 November 2012
For those of us who love a Libra either as a partner, child or friend, this book is just so helpful! Sometimes I have struggled to understand my libra friend's nature and the complexity of his character that I have given myself a sore head. This book basically allows us to understand their thinking, their emotional reactions and their strengths and weakness's.
It is well written in a conversational style that makes the terms of astrology easier to understand. I enjoyed it so much that I now want Mary English's advice on leo, pisces, taurus and virgo!
on 20 March 2013
I liked the Answers to the Problems in this book the only problem i had with this book is that i found some of it a little confusing but thats because of my astrology knowledge which is not enough and no fault of the book i recommend this to any libra and astrologer out there
on 30 April 2013
I am luckey anuth to be marred to a libra and un luckey anuth to have a libran for a sisster.So I needed to know a little more about how thay ticked,and this book was up to the mark.
on 21 December 2012
Just as in the rest of the series, Mary covers just the right amount the detail for the keen amateur - and in a very accessible format.
on 6 November 2014