on 18 October 2013
The valve system is the standard type that Tommy Tippee put into a few of their baby beakers. Great. A very good design. Turn it upside down and it doesn't leak. The child can easily suck milk or water through.
One thing to watch out for though. Once the child is old enough that you're not sterilising this daily, the silicone rubber of the valve can harbour mould which seems to get right into the material; once it's there, you'll never get it out. So keep sterilising at least the rubber bit, every few days to prevent mould from taking hold.
on 28 June 2014
So good I bought it twice. My daughter has bashed and smashed this cup in so many ways, constantly and every single day, however it was the only one she's ever had that, never, not once, it was put upside down and spilled a drop. Never did. Also no matter where you started screwing the lid it will always end up in the right position. And that is why I loved it. We had 2 others I had to throw away because they would drip constantly water and because it was a nightmare to screw properly. I recommend this one for sure.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 August 2015
Great trainer cup with a wide grippy base that does not leak with the brilliant valve, even without the plastic spout lid in place. Baby loves the soft spout but it will get chewed through if they have front teeth after a few months use and then the spout lid won't locate properly. The spout lid is great for keeping the rubber spout clean if the cup is dropped on the floor. The handles are easy for baby to hold and are a bit flexible being joined to the cup only at the top which means they do less damage if bashed against a head or a car window unexpectedly! The handles can also be used to hook the trainer cup onto your push chair which is useful

Watch out when baby learns to bang the cup down hard as the valve will fall out and then water will pour out!

Make sure you reassemble the valve properly after washing though; there are two little silicon protrusions that need to be pushed gently right through holes in the white plastic part of the valve. I would suggest dismantling and scalding the valve and spout after washing to keep it free of mould and food residue.

This is the best of about six or seven trainer cups we have tried. I will be getting another one now the spout is well and truly chewed through!
on 25 October 2013
Fantastic loved them always buy these cups never would do with out them
Now thank you so much best cups for my girls
on 17 March 2016
I had been looking for this very cup for a while as it is the one which my daughter will drink out of (she is fussy which cup she uses) but I have to say the price at nearly £25 for two cups is absolutely ridiculous. I would say double the price of other feeder cups. My daughter is disabled and likes the familiarity of the same cup
on 14 May 2015
Soft spout for baby, lid to cover it is useful for when out and about. Handles help baby to hold on to it. My only complaint is that I want to tighten the lid right up to avoid leakage but when I do this it isn't on straight which makes it hard for baby to try and hold it and drink themselves.
on 21 October 2013
The problem with this cup is that it is impossible to tighten the lid on so that the arms of the cup are properly aligned with the spout. This means that either the baby cannot hold the cup properly when drinking, or you have to put the top on too loosely leading to leakage.
on 4 January 2015
These cups are amazing!! At the start. A couple of months down the line now and the little air filter bit just drops out into the drink so the fluid just spills out. My daughter uses this cup really well, so will probably have to buy another because of the leaking everywhere!
on 5 August 2013
I'm a big fan of these, although the seals can 'go' at times and little one can't get anything out which causes her frustration so I always check the suction before I had it to her. A quick rinse and they seem to be fine again.
on 18 December 2014
Excellent non drip cup. Good quality as you expect from tommee tippee. Very easy to take apart and clean. My toddler was perplexed at first thathe couldn't sprinkle water everywhere like with his old sippy cups.