5.0 out of 5 stars Love this !
very nice beaker for my 6 month old - he learned very quickly how to use it. He also likes to chew on it since its nice pleasing rubber top. And if the bottle seems too small you can replace it with any other Tommee Tippee bottle and the top fits perfectly (with the handles as well). Highly recommended!
Published 12 months ago by Royinka

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
would of been a nice handy little cup for my 4 month old but there was no part given that stops the water following so fast it spilled everywhere.
Published 4 months ago by kristie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this !, 8 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly the best, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue) (Baby Product)
If you're looking for a cup that is leak-proof, look no further. With this one, I can give it to my kids and they can carry it around all over the house and it won’t spill a single drop. Very well build. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars what I expected., 14 April 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue) (Baby Product)
I love all tommee tippee products. This is great at is teaching my baby to hold himself. Overal a good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue) (Baby Product)
This cup was absolutely perfect which is why I purchased two, and for the same price as a set of two handles

1.0 out of 5 stars No use for me, 22 Jun 2014
The handle to hold the bottle comes where the bottle spout is so my baby can't hold it and when she try to drink without the holder there is hardly any water comes in her mouth. Not sure if I received a faulty product.

1.0 out of 5 stars To complicated, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue) (Baby Product)
It is way to complicated for at sippie and hard to clean. I would not say that there is anything wrong with it, but I regretted buing it. We have another one where its just at cup and a cap. So simple and functionel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 May 2014
100% non spill. Unlike other makes that all drip as soon as cup tipped up. Easy soft suck spout, good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it, 5 May 2014
No problem with the product and my baby daughter loves it. Easy to wash and perfect for babies who are learning to drink by themselves

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue) (Baby Product)
I purchased a couple if these to use when I begin yo introduce water and juice to my little one (he is currently still on just formula). These look smart and are light enough and small enough to be held by little hands, whilst holding a sufficient amount of liquid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 8 April 2014
I'm really impressed with this. I have got it as my little one's first weaning cup, and she's already figured out how to use it after just 1 week. You can tip it upside down and it doesn't leak. The little handles are good, but as yet I haven't found a way of securing them so they don't spin around the bottle. I also like the idea you can attach the handles to the TT bottles (genius!), which we use for travelling.
Unlike other reviewers I have not had a problem with it being too hard to suck from, perhaps the valve isn't quite right in some of them (?)

Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue)
3.99