Price:£16.16+ Free shipping

I have 2 of these and both have given good service for the 2 winters I have used them. Easy to fill, but a little tricky to get going, as it isn't immediately obvious that they are burning.

They give off a nice gentle heat and run for a few hours. Ideal when standing around in the cold.

They are a good quality build which I have come to expect from Zippo. I did have some reservations about fuel leaking out of them, but that has never happened. It still strikes me as odd that I am burning fuel, it is in my pocket and there are no flames - dark magic if you ask me, but hey it works!

Just be careful where you put these. There is a warning of low temperature burns and I am witness to this. I had one in my pocket and thought nothing of it as it wasn't hot. A day later I had a very sore and red patch on my thigh. It is not about the sudden heat, but prolonged raised temperature contact, especially on parts of your body that are not so toughened to the environment.

Bottom line - high quality Zippo product. Does what it promises with minimal maintenance.
on 8 January 2014
A great hand warmer that can be a little fidley to light. I have put this into a string cradle and hung it around my neck, under my jacket it really does keep me warm. Will definitely buy another one.
on 9 March 2015
This is utter garbage. Cheap junk made in Taiwan to "Zippo Standards" what complete B/S, this is VERY poor quality crap. If Zippo made junk like this, they would have gone out of business years ago. The American made one is great, well made and feels like a quality item, however this Taiwan made one is pretty dia!
on 2 January 2015
Absolutely brilliant! Can easily last for up to 24 hours! I was extremely impressed by it, and as are all of my friends who are also buying them, from what I've done and calculated.
Using the filler provided, 10ml of lighter fluid can keep it warm for 12 hours, assuming the average price of a standard zippo lighter fluid container is £3-6, this means it runs for just under 2p per hour! which I'm sure most would argue is a very competitive price, it's gets very warm and the fleece bag is a nice touch
on 6 February 2015
Don't bother with this hand warmer, it is a nightmare to fill with the plastic filler provided, and even harder to get going. I prefer my peacock handwarmer to this.i have had i the zippo now for four or five weeks so have given it a good try.
on 17 February 2015
Great product though I find it struggles to maintain avoid heat level during winter periods out and about. I found myself constantly putting it back in its pouch to Hold it again after 3 minutes
on 26 March 2015
wonderful whish i knew about these handwarmers ages ago, they do the job, puy one in your inside pocket its like your own central heating system.
on 23 March 2015
Perfect, found it easier to fill straight from the tin, wish I'd known about these 20yrs ago
on 15 May 2015
Once I got used to lighting this it was excellent. Best thing I got to keep me warm.
on 30 January 2014
Found this easy to fill and and ignite, could see the glow from the catalyst.
First time I used the half measure but found it didn't provide much heat although it did last quite a while.
The second time I used the full measure again it was easy to ignite but didn't produce much heat. I placed it in my pocket inside the velour bag and I virtually forgot it was there certainly wasn't hot. It only lasted 5 hours and then extinguished I haven't gone back to it since, instead I'm using the 'red hot' bags.

See one answered question