5.0 out of 5 stars toasty
I have 2 of these and both have given good service for the 2 winters I have used them. Easy to fill, but a little tricky to get going, as it isn't immediately obvious that they are burning.

They give off a nice gentle heat and run for a few hours. Ideal when standing around in the cold.

They are a good quality build which I have come to expect from...
Published 7 months ago by SBno1

2.0 out of 5 stars Luke warm
Found this easy to fill and and ignite, could see the glow from the catalyst.
First time I used the half measure but found it didn't provide much heat although it did last quite a while.
Published 7 months ago by Alex Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars toasty, 3 Feb 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Zippo A-Frame Chrome Hand Warmer, Silver (Sports)

They are a good quality build which I have come to expect from Zippo. I did have some reservations about fuel leaking out of them, but that has never happened. It still strikes me as odd that I am burning fuel, it is in my pocket and there are no flames - dark magic if you ask me, but hey it works!

Just be careful where you put these. There is a warning of low temperature burns and I am witness to this. I had one in my pocket and thought nothing of it as it wasn't hot. A day later I had a very sore and red patch on my thigh. It is not about the sudden heat, but prolonged raised temperature contact, especially on parts of your body that are not so toughened to the environment.

Bottom line - high quality Zippo product. Does what it promises with minimal maintenance.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm hands, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Zippo A-Frame Chrome Hand Warmer, Silver (Sports)
A great hand warmer that can be a little fidley to light. I have put this into a string cradle and hung it around my neck, under my jacket it really does keep me warm. Will definitely buy another one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Luke warm, 30 Jan 2014
Alex Watson "almeolepal" (Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zippo A-Frame Chrome Hand Warmer, Silver (Sports)
Found this easy to fill and and ignite, could see the glow from the catalyst.
The second time I used the full measure again it was easy to ignite but didn't produce much heat. I placed it in my pocket inside the velour bag and I virtually forgot it was there certainly wasn't hot. It only lasted 5 hours and then extinguished I haven't gone back to it since, instead I'm using the 'red hot' bags.