Colour Name: King - PC|Change

on 20 August 2013
The car is manufactured in the same way as all other die cast toy cars. For disney and amazon to sell at three times the price is a complete joke. Shame on you! We only bought this item because our son wanted it so badly.
on 17 July 2015
One of the most evocative of the Disney Cars characters, with e huge spoiler and the deep blue sea colour this character is hard to ignore. One of e good guys in e film the car is instantly warming and the children love him, boys especially love the massive spoiler on the back as it makes him look faster. 1:55 scale and die cast high quality finish and durable. A wonderful toy.
on 30 July 2014
My grandson of 3 1/2 was over the moon when he received Rusteze form us. I thought when it arrived it might be a bit dull as the paint job was expressing a rusty car and not colourful like the other cars he has.....well how wrong was I !!!! He loved it so much, that it had to go on holiday with him to one of the spanish islands +needless to say a few of the others from Disney Pixar Cars
on 2 March 2014
My son asked me for the DJ with flames and 3 other cars i.e Boost, Snot rod and Wingo with flames Christmas.
I searched on the high street, and other online shops but settled for Amazon as it was cheaper here.
I have no regrets and although I didn't understand his fascination with them, I had a very happy 6 year old.
on 1 September 2013
Ok, it's fine. Yet, it could have a more refined coating, as it gives an impression of ill painted. It survived my son's crash test(s).
on 18 January 2014
Good quality & exactly as my Grandson wanted, one happy boy. Matches the film character exactly, when so many look very different.
on 3 April 2013
It's an outstanding little car with the same design as Francisco in the same serie.
His price is high than the rest but the bright colour is unique.
Would recommend to anyone who love cars2.
on 13 May 2013
Completed the collection... but the price is just crazy... I dont really know if I would bought it again. :\
on 6 September 2013
My son loves his Disney Cars collection and plays with them everyday. They're a good quality die cast toy that can withstand a 4 year old boy! The paint car chip with rough use, but the cars seem indestructible.
on 15 May 2014
Bought this for my grandson, ordered on May 11th, delivered on May 13th. Really pleased with product despite price being a bit high but knew that before I bought it and my grandson was so thrilled, to see his little face, he's 4, made it all worth while. Have now ordered Wingo for him.