5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, greatly appreciated
Bought for my daughter as a Christmas gift and she loves them....wore them straight away( that is always a good sign) They are soft, a perfect fit ( she has small hands) and do keep her hands warm. She also wanted to be able to drive in them and can.....just perfect and as advertised.
Published 8 months ago by Pol

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
These are quite comfortable and fit perfect in my tiny hands. I bought them because these were the only ones with XS size, which is perfect for me. They work perfect with gadgets.

Published 3 months ago by Lycette Peña Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, greatly appreciated, 27 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars North Face Gem, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The North Face Women's Etip Glove (Sports Apparel)
These are my second pair of North Face E-tips. The first pair was made differently, where the tips had silver on the outside, which frayed miserably during 5 months. The updated E-tips are so much better. I'm happy with them. Let's see if they last longer than 5 months. I'll review them again then!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Adores Them!, 20 Dec 2013
My wife is a techie and she had a pair of Etip gloves already but they were bulky and not her color. These were perfect for her and she can wear them in cool temperatures or really cold, although she will still put them in her pockets if it is really cold. A very nice looking glove that fits nice and works perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 May 2014

DOWNSIDE: Being The North Face and a bit more expensive than other gloves, I was expecting them to be warm. The truth is that these are not warm. I feel them to be more like for protection or above zero degrees. That is why I only give them three stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gloves & a great fit, 1 April 2014
This review is from: The North Face Women's Etip Glove (Sports Apparel)
Feel really comfortable & fit really well.
The touch screen function works well too. Would recommend them to all ☺

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair of gloves, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: The North Face Women's Etip Glove (Sports Apparel)
These have to be the pair of gloves I have ever worn. Not too thick but still keep your fingers warm & a great fit to. Only downside bit pricey for gloves but should never have to buy another pair again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gloves!, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: The North Face Women's Etip Glove (Sports Apparel)
Nice light, comfortable to wear, well fitting gloves. Did what it said on the tin. Kept my hands warm in Iceland and allowed me to use my smart phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Feb 2014
Just arrived back from a ski holiday in France - these gloves had their 1st outing and were brilliant!!! Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fitting gloves, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: The North Face Women's Etip Glove (Sports Apparel)
The gloves fit perfectly and are very warm. The sensitivity of the tip of the gloves make using them with a smart phone very easy and easy to deal with small items such as coins.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable......, 14 Feb 2014
The interior finish of these gloves makes them feel very uncomfortable - all the seams are exposed and consequently they rub against fingers and thumbs in use and this is unpleasant and makes my fingertips feel cold. I bought these to replace a pair I'd lost, which were softer, fleecy material, and very good.

The North Face Women's Etip Glove - Tnf Black, Small