Size: Large|Colour: Cosmic Blue|Change
Price:£14.93 - £65.00

on 6 February 2015
They work as advertised. I'm concerned the fabric itself is of poor quality and is pilling around the fingertips.
on 31 January 2016
Quality product as always from North Face. Gloves fit perfectly and keep the wind at bay. They are light so I wouldn't use them in the snow, or if it was too cold, but for spring / summer / autumn, they are perfect. The etip works well and i can easily use my phone with the gloves with them on. There is a on button logo on the finger, which looks a bit dumb, but i scraped mine off and they now look cool, ninja-like!
on 5 April 2014
Excellent purchase thanks very much. It was well worth buying them now I use my iphone in the mornings. Thanks
on 11 March 2015
Excellent items, though sadly the gloves stretch about 15minutes after wearing. As such, they initially fit, but you'll soon find that thereafter they stretch, hence buy a size smaller. As I'd already opened the item assuming it fit as initially, I discarded the packaging and hence I guess I can't return them. A shame, as they are excellent gloves and the touch works perfectly, just the sizing is off.
on 23 March 2016
I bought the old style of these gloves a while ago, but the connectivity coating had peeled off, these gloves don't have the same issue as the connective thread is stitched in. They work really well, light weight and do the job with warmth and use of phones etc. I will get many years out of these. I went a size down than usual as the stretch and fit well.
on 7 April 2014
I wasn't sure what to make of these gloves but they do seem to work....most of the time.

They're a snug fit (read: just right) and they'll offer some degree of warmth but don't expect to have toasty hands as they're just not thick enough. However, they're much better than having cold hands to use a smartphone.
on 21 January 2016
These are thinner than I had expected. They are a snug fit and I am aware of the seams rubbing against my hands, but they definitely keep my hands warm.

You will need a pair of scissors when unwrapping these, there a lots of labels and plastic ties and make sure you remove the bundles of tags on the inside.
on 28 September 2015
I recommend buying 1 size up if you're a man. Bought a medium after checking the sizing guide on the official north face website as there was no guide here on amazon. The north face size guide shows two different fits; a mens/unisex fit and a womens fit. I assume these gloves are unisex as the etip gloves designed specifically for either men or women come in a different set of colours and are labelled as being for either men or women. I went by the mens/unisex fit medium which my hands definitely should have fit, but after trying the gloves on when they arrived they felt a little too small. It feels more like they were designed with a womans fit in mind. Can't return them as they've been removed from the packaging but they are not too small that they are completely unwearable. The touch screen functionality works perfectly and with care it is possible to type quickly and easily without any misclicks. As other reviews have said you'll probably want thicker gloves for better protection against more severe cold but these should be fine on moderately cold days. They're probably a great pair of gloves if you can get the right fit. Make sure you try them on first to see how they fit before removing them from the packaging.
on 28 April 2015
Bought for my husband and he is very happy with them. Great price too.
on 29 March 2015
I own the previous generation which just have conductive fingertips and I expected the same but with all over conductivity. The conductive aspect world a treat but the gloves aren't up to much, thin and not windproof, might suit you but not me. Sent them back. Easy return with Amazon