4.0 out of 5 stars Great game while it lasts
This is a brilliant game, with tons of objects, animals, people and liquids to bring to life. Other reviews say that it crashes, but has never crashed ONCE on mine. My only exception/complaint is that unless you keep it on s screen all the time, it doesn't save your progress, as there is not even a save button. But still, well worth the money!
Published 10 months ago by Sky Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but...
Published 9 months ago by Bethany

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game while it lasts, 19 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but..., 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
I've had a few difficulties with this game. It's fun to play, though the PC version is definitely more fun, but I keep having technical issues. Sometimes the game crashes for no reason, or it freezes on me. I've encountered a couple of glitches so far, the most irritating being that when I turned my kindle off, the next time I opened the game, it had locked a bunch of levels I had completed, and undone a lot of the game for me. Some of the worlds are now inaccessible to me, though luckily I'd done all of those so it wasn't too much of a loss.

Overall, it's a good game but there are certainly some issues that need to be sorted out.

5.0 out of 5 stars SPLENDID APP, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
Buy scribblenauts I saw iballisticsquid play the unlimited version but this is just as good also don't summon death/grim reaper it made the game crash or my kindle is bad (which is probably the case) anyway it is worth more (I am not complaining) It is indescribable anyway buy it and have fun. Bye :)!!!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars balanced, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
love this. But have to keep restarting it. paid money for this no point If progress is getting deleted.
I want to b able to pick up from where I left off no restarting it ! I do love this game though it is just a shame I am fed up of finishing loads of levels and having to restart please answer why it is doing this

5.0 out of 5 stars Scribblenauts Remix, 12 Jan 2014
T. Bisdee "Bemuse" (Somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
This game is amazing! There are loads of different levels and every time you move on to a new one there is something new, and ten worlds each filled with ten levels is hours of fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, but..., 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
I have downloaded this game only today and I cannot put it down. It is completely ingenious and I have never played a game like it previously. However, I am having similar issues to that of previous reviewers. Upon completing up to and including World 3, I took a break and shut down the Kindle, upon returning to the game it had forgotten my progress and locked all Worlds except World 1 (even after completing World 1 again, other Worlds are still inaccessible). This is annoying, especially for a paid game.

5 star game with terrible glitches so 3 stars, shame. Sort it out Scribblenauts/ Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
Amazing game I play it all the time try adding online multiplayer and add new things love the game and so does my cousin!!! Tks @
Rise Stew

4.0 out of 5 stars Great....but it doesn't save., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
I have scribblenauts on my Nintendo, so when I saw I could get it on my kindle I used my coins to get it. I was very happy with the price as it is a great game, and I have fun playing it. Which is why I would recommend it. HOWEVER, it does not save progress, which I didn't realise, so I got to world 6 and when I went back on all of my progress was gone. I don't mind redoing them but it is annoying. But I definitely recommend this game. It's challenging, imaginative, great for kids...and slightly addictive.

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable but inefficient, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
This a really enjoyable game, great for anyone creative. However, it does not save your progress, so you may find that it'll start the game over and you'll have to redo all you've done. It also doesn't open sometimes, but if you're patient, you'll enjoy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER!, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
I thought this game was only on the pc,but when I saw this game on my kindle I was so happy! Get the game its worth it!

Scribblenauts Remix