on 1 January 2014
Good book - well worth the money
Very easy to read and lots of actionable content
I'd recommend this to anyone with a desire to write
on 19 January 2014
I'm trying to produce a nonfiction e-book, having no previous experience. I expected this to be lightweight fluff or - at the other extreme - far too technical for me to make sense of. In fact, it's concise, well-organised, and easy to read. It's also surprisingly motivating; far from feeling overwhelmed, I'm beginning to believe my idea might be worthwhile and achievable, and I've started work on it. I'm sure I'll be referring back to this on a regular basis to check out each stage of the process.
on 22 December 2014
I've been internet marketing and writing successfully for years, and whilst there is some element of same old same old, there is some new stuff. It's honest, clear, a brilliant example of the type of writing that works. It doesn't promise it will help you then not deliver, but say look somewhere else. Refreshingly he tells you the answers that he promises to tell you...then over delivers where it matters. Again, advice he has! It's good, readable, well paced.
on 10 November 2015
Great stuff! I'm a first-time aspiring non-fiction writer (hefty title, I know). This guide seems like the perfect step-by-step process I need to write my first eBook. I will be referring to it every step along the way!
I would recommend this to anyone like me, who has no idea how to write non-fiction and needs a lesson on the fine art of the Amazon eBook.
on 24 October 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. I will definitely be following Steve's step-by-step process when I publish my next eBook. Steve puts huge importance on the quality of the content and your draft process to ensure that you deliver best value to your readers. Easy to understand and quick read that provides you with a full blue print for eBook creation.
on 29 November 2012
I have followed Steve Scott's blog and podcast for some time now and really enjoy his relaxed approach - he explains things clearly and this book is no different. I really like the step by step approach and look forward to implementing his ideas. Steve is always generous with his praise of other writers/bloggers. I recommend this book - great resource and well structured
on 13 May 2015
It's an excellent strategic guide to getting your backside into gear and writing. It's not aimed at the uber academic style of nonfiction but aimed at writing accessible, informal books on highly wanted subjects. I will need to try the techniques myself before I could give total approval but it looks hopeful!
on 26 March 2015
I gave this book a 5-star rating because it's the best ebook I've read on the subject of writing ebooks. It answered many of my questions and kept me rivited all the way through. I bought another of Steve's books as a result and I look forward to reading that next.
on 6 June 2013
I am in the middle of writing a non fiction book, bought this book and followed all the advice. Have not finnished mine yet but am a lot further along the way than I would have been if I had not bought it! five star!
on 25 September 2015
Read this through in one seating, then went back through making notes and checklists. Its a good starting point and an inexpensive start to making some passive income. It's not a get rich scheme and it does take work and effort.