Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 7 December 2012
After reading the previous reviewers comments I have to agree. Following the last few Hed Kandi compilation releases, which in my opinion have been quite poor, I didn't even bother to check this one out, until a mate told me how good it was, so I bought it and must say he was right. What I like about this collection is that nearly every tune on it is a more clubby track than commercial, plus there are hardly any of the obvious commercial tunes you normally see on about half a dozen Hed Kandi & Ministry compilations which are released at the same time.

The programming of the tracks and mixing is spot on, CD1 starting off with a few mellow vocal house tunes and progressing to a few more deeper tunes towards the end, one being from one of my favourite producers Miguel Migs. (If you haven't heard his compilation 24th Street Sounds, then check it out, it's one of the best I've ever owned!). CD2 starts off right on the button and keeps it up until the last track. CD3 although more Lounge type is still a very good selection.

So to summarise, WELL DONE TEAM KANDI, firmly back on form and may it continue!

Highly recommended!
on 15 June 2015
Arrived promptly. Great tracks, as usual.
on 16 January 2015
Great product, quick delivery! thx
on 17 June 2013
Not getting the full versions of the tracks was a kick in the teeth and £8.99 lost.

Yes, I should have looked more closely at the track timings so I blame myself but I bought it in a hurry... mostly three minute radio edits of the best tracks are not acceptable for professional use in a club.

"Mixed" Hed Kandi albums (and others) mostly have the separate tracks that come in their entirety and a few mixes also included. Not in this case.
on 20 June 2013
This is how Hed kandi use to be before m o s got its hands on the lable.Check it out
on 30 April 2014
happy with purchase
on 5 March 2016
Uplifting tunes!
on 27 July 2014
As advertised
on 30 November 2012
Great 3 disc's of upto date chooons...i love Kandi, and i think this has stepped up to the decks! This mix series lost it's way on the last few, but its defo back on track!

chop
on 8 May 2013
No idea why they are going with those 10 year-old cheesy graphics, but once you get past them you'll find it's a spot on album: my music for this summer, no question