on 2 July 2013
This book was so good but because I couldn't see any pictures I don't really know what any one looks like but that is not your fault so other than that is was amazingly good book so if I where you I would definitely buy the book on the kindle or at a book store where you live at home in your home town in the local book store but they will be very extremely good ether one you buy it is also very good because they are sort of tree books inside the one book two of the books are hole books and the other book is a little part of it but you still got some of story in it though but it is a good book so for my next book I would like to read the second part of the book I n the same book but a different copy of it so I will look forward to doing that very very soon

Written by Niamh Livesey age 9
on 24 February 2013
Well, I really enjoyed both stories in this book but the reason why I gave it a four star rating is because just as I got into the bird wars, it ended! Then it was the same with the Christmas wars! It was a cheap book so it doesn't matter and I would recommend it to people aged eight or over. Despite all that I have said, it's still an amazing book and you should READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 11 April 2013
Melanie Marks has written a series of books about Nicole, Sara, Matt and their friends and I have thoroughly enjoyed them. I really liked this book because it was very interesting but they seemed too short and I was left on a cliff hanger but overall the book was indeed very good. I really would like Melanie Marks to write more stories about Nicole because they were very interesting.
on 10 August 2013
This book was absolutely brilliant and is definitely worth five stars!!! It teaches you a lot about different relationships you can have. I would highly recommended it .
on 30 December 2012
This was a very good book but it left me on I bit of a cliffhanger I would recommend it for 10-12yrs as it is easy to read and you can understand it to (the storyline)
on 29 December 2013
I like this book as it makes me laugh and its related to a lot of teenage feelings mine to · This book really gripped me to ·
on 15 February 2014
Really gd i am 11 and i love all the #war books they are amazing if u like Melanie marks then i recomend beswichedb
on 28 December 2013
This book was amazing, I wouldn't miss out! Excellent read, for ages 10-15 (I would recommend). From Ella. Hehe x
on 8 February 2014
it ruuullllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed i have to say melanie marks has got a sick talent yeah :) enjoye it so much ok
on 3 January 2014
Great book, loved it to bits! Can not wait to read the next book. Melanie marks is uba uba talented!